Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 62.1 - The Priest of Destruction, Souji Lester (2)

Dex-chan lover
At least they saved the cute elf. everyone else doesn't matter after her show up.
I don't remember completely, if they cut it from this chapter or is it going to be down the line but interactions between 'macho priest' and Roroa Amidonia is pure gold.
images

Dex-chan lover
mistaken translation or silly mangaka? Easter. It sounds like Easter, not Halloween.
I didn't really see it until you mentioned it. Reminds me of decorating them pussy willow sticks with the fuzzy catkins, offering them to adults on Palm Sunday, and receiving the tasty chocolate egg rewards on Easter Sunday.
Giving children candy is not something I associate with Easter
Sucks to be you, I guess.

Double-page supporter
You give too much credit to Japanese authors trying to write about quasi-Western civilizations.
Yeah, but this had to at least go through several other Japanese before printing. Easter isn't unknown. Which is why my question still stands.
Or, maybe the character is unfamiliar with the holiday. Could be that as well

We never got explanation of what's the Souji Lester crime is eh

Tapping that high elf ass isn't a crime :meguuusad:
They condemn him for his attitudes. He interprets the Lunarian faith less rigidly and more openly than the church council tells him to, and also engages in questionable behavior and gets drunk. This puts the Lunarian church in a bad light and therefore they try in every way to excommunicate him

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but this had to at least go through several other Japanese before printing. Easter isn't unknown. Which is why my question still stands.
Or, maybe the character is unfamiliar with the holiday. Could be that as well
Easter doesn't have children going door to door asking for candy or dressing up in costume, this is a really weird thing to fixate on when the comparison to Halloween isn't even out of place. And yes, Japan is more familiar with Halloween than Easter, it wasn't really brought over the way Christmas was.

Dex-chan lover
Fair enough, that's pretty cool, but I highly doubt the other commenter had Finnish Virvonta in mind. It's not even Easter but Palm Sunday.
Specifically, the virvonta happens on Palm Sunday, but (at least back in the day) you get the "payment" on Easter Sunday.

As I imagined, the second part of chapter 62 came out, with the character of
Tiamat
. So of course in 63 we will have
Naden

Users who are viewing this thread