Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Battle at the Outskirts of Randel

@nachtness
If you're talking about Duke Carmine being retarded and a muscle brain, you are wrong; he's not retarded and is actually pretty smart.
Don't want to spoil you, but one thing I'm gonna say is that he's got an ulterior motive for his actions.

Dex-chan lover
dude your foxloli just set up a huge death flag

better get in them pants while the gettin's good

@metaldog564 not sure if i remmeber this right from another guys spoilers but the duke is basically still under the previous king's control and is doing all this shit in order to get rid of the corrupt officials and nobles while also testing if the new king is truely capable or not. The only retard i see here is that annoying dumbass dragon duke that doesnt know anything

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@metaldog564
Carmine actually is on Souma's side.
The reason he is doing it is to lure the corrupted nobles to his side (well, he also wants to test Souma a bit but that's not piority)
This way, when Souma wins, most of the bad nobles can be executed without problems.

@metaldog564
He's actually not the enemy.
He gathered all the obviously corrupt and rebellious nobles on his side and "rebelled" with them so they can be dealt with publicly without any major damages to King Souma.
I guess you can say that was retarded, since his plan would also implicate him resulting in his execution. He was executed "publicly", but he's alive and working as the leader of Souma's covert operative unit.
Why would he do that?
HEAVY SPOILER
The queen has a special power similar to seeing the future but not quite the same.
In that future, Souma didn't become king, instead, he became the prime minister. The nobles didn't agree with his reforms, and because he was not the king, he couldn't do anything and the king sided with the nobles. He was later exiled with his supporter(Princess Licia) to a territory controlled by one of his supporters(Duke Carmine) but all three of them were killed because of the nobles.
Duke Carmine was informed of this by the previous king.
Souma was also crowned king because the previous king regretted what happened.

Supporter
@nobaka @ngkn92
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
The way Suul casually talking at Magna and Kaede while firing arrows is OP af.

Oh I like the sketch on the last page.

@metaldog564
Got to read the light novels, not only are they way a head of this manga but like all light novel they go into detail to explain stuff better then the manga .

Dex-chan lover
all this spoilers are now firing up me hype... i want moaaaar
wait wat kaede and his childhood friend dies?! wtfffff

can anyone list everyone who appears in the last page sketch and from what series they came from? or just the series is fine ( i only recognize naofumi from the shield hero)
esp the armored skeleton and the girl he carries, thanks!

Around which chapter of the novel is this manga chapter supposed to be? I'd be grateful if anyone could save me time from skimming through ~30-40 chapters :p

Users who are viewing this thread