Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Battle Of Kouryuu Castle (2)

Double-page supporter
This just gets stupider and stupider, both dialogue and the events themselves.

Aggregator gang
so at the end of the day, that stupid fight the mc only to protect his fragile ego huh

Dex-chan lover
I like the slave collars over the traditional solution to a rebellious nobility. In fact, this is one of the few instances in manga where I don't mind seeing them used.

@elixir6
You are missing the point. Aside from the absurdity that "preventing suicide" is in the first place. The thing *gives you a way to commit it*

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again, just because it's that important: this is all so damn fucking absurdly unbelievably stupid. There's no way this could have ever happened, never would...

Contributor
It's already some years ago but wasn't this different than how it was in the novel? Like Aisha beating him completely and he then looks for the only way he can win and strikes at Souma... more I don't remember about that part~

Group Leader
Let's play a game where friends and family kill each other while a foreign power invades to see if the new king is good enough to rule.

Double-page supporter
Uhh, what? Author what were you smoking when you came with the idea of a choker to use in this plot? It don't make no sense? That thing fuction contradict itself and the wearer.
He will die if he attacks the owner or betray but also stop when the wearer tries to commit suicide but like there is a obvious huge loop to this mechanism. What if he attack the owner in hopes of the device killing him aka suicide?...lol we started out good with this manga but it's gets stupider and stupider just to make the winning side look intelligent.
It ain't gonna work for long. We already starting to get fed up with this way of convenient writing.

I really don't know how the dukes lasted that long being that dumb. the airforce dude could've kept his freedom if he just talked to Souma.

I wonder, he could still be overpowered in a 1 on 1 situation if he use guns that he mentioned before, and a big metal shield. He can simultaneously defend and attack. I doubt he has the body to move quickly but using a puppet, it can also act as a blockade from attacking him directly. That samurai puppet, 2 guns, and 1 big metal alloy(light but hard metal, can be buffed with hardening magic too), he'd be unstoppable, excluding those who can use magic though.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is a terrible negotiator, they should prevent him from talking to anyone else ever again. He could've appealed to their patriotism, to the deal with Castor, to Castor and Carla's current situation, heck, he could've just told them he'd make their lives better. Instead he went all "to the third generation" on them again. This from a guy who was willing to bow in front of everyone on national TV, to boot.

Dex-chan lover
What's so hard to understand?
prevents suicide: if they want to kill themselves, too bad that's not possible
and if they want to kill the master, they die... ._.

this takes away the option of killing themselves to be free, since some would want to do that after finding out that they can't disobey
So what happens if they try to commit suicide by killing their master? Is there a secret third rule that just freezes them in place? Cause otherwise one thing or the other is gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread