Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Decisive Battle (3)

Contributor
flgsb6ayx7n8wpk4cg2u.png

Double-page supporter
All this stupid ass talking and fighting face-to-face - just butcher the loser king, who gives a crap about any stupid "honor", when the opponent never had any to begin with? Hope you all die and the cunt of a king wins, just so you can see your stupid-ass pride of fighting head to head is worth shit.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting more stupid every chapter, if only they were a little faster, it would be at least tolerable.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna
when you're a leader everything you do is scrutinized. if doesn't act like a 'king' then that's going to cause problems in the country down the road. He HAS to make shows like this, which is kind of the point.

also it's character development to try and make side chars not complete cardboard cutouts, but the pacing is preventing it from being done well. i imagine it's probably done better in the source material

Dex-chan lover
Deym i don't want Carla to be killed off... but heck she really reminds me of Tomoe Gozen from FGO... her seiyuu could really go off with her

i remember that exchange between souma and carla to be more dramatic in the novel but i guess it is what it is..
sMbWaEZ.jpg

"Whuh, a dragon chick, aren't you against the king?"
"Yeah, that's why I have this choker on"
"Well, then, uhh, help me out"
"No, I have this choker on"
"But aren't yo against the king?"
"Yeah, but I have this choker on"

Carla refused his offer to basically free her by giving her ownership to Licia. She risked her life to save him and end the war for his kingdom, and he still threatens her with death, and makes her a slave for possibly life and lets the head maid abuse her...

Seems to me she proves her loyalty to him here and deserves a pardon for protecting him and winning the war for him

Users who are viewing this thread