Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki

@kOBEISgoat it's not that it's boring, it's just that the political genre just isn't for you. There isn't even an ecchi tag, so the boobs here aren't that great compared to a series that focuses on boobs, why not read those kind of stuff?

@calmbreez
don't open unless you're really curious
According to the Fandom Wiki
he currently has five wives and five children
a dragon (haven't debuted yet)
a human person (currently his fiancé) - 1 boy and 1 girl
a dark elf (currently acting as his guard)
another human person (the Amidonian princess) - 1 boy
a whatever she is ( the "ara ara onee-san") - 1 boy and 1 girl

Power Uploader
As one who is all caught up with the official LN translations, I'd say this is my favorite isekai. The first arc is definitely the worst
It does introduce Roroa, who is fantastic.
, but it really only gets better from here.
IMO, this is one of the best "harem" series out there. Each character has a distinct personality and gets their time to shine. Once the first arc closes, Souma relies a lot more on his subjects. Souma himself is a great protagonist IMO.

@FruitChinpoSorcerer
As of the light novel, unless something happens in Volume 13, Souma currently only has twins with Liscia.

Its good, but its not outstanding or amazing. I fun read with nice waifus, I guess the harem aspect is also done well.

@shadeclaw
That the Lion Duke will sacrifice himself to take down the corrupt nobles with him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Whats up with these isekais where the MC is handed everything on a silver platter?

Rather read Release that Witch where the MC had to earn and fight for everything he has.

actually, this manga has good chance because of new ways to tell isekai story
but alas, it's too bad the author doesn't get the chance so i dropped it

i think, the author don't know much about how leading a country with realism perspective..
because the title (How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom) doesn't match up with realpolitik condition irl (power and might with machiavellian scheme)

so yeah, that's it

MC too trusting and humble to his own fucking subjects, why aren't they undermining this pussy. They're lowborn scum and he's a hero who's been made King, dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Haven’t read the manga but checked it out and from what I noticed and the comments I read I’d say just watch the anime or read the LN

For starters in the manga it skips over the facts that he’d been studying these value for the last couple years pretty religiously

It’s much slower and in detail obviously etc

I can’t say fs as I haven’t really read it’s manga counterpart but it sounds like it suffers from poor adaptation and drops quite hard in terms of worth reading

So I’d highly suggest checking out its LN, y’all would prob like it if ur into LNs and thought the premise was good

Dex-chan lover
So many years have gone by and I still love reading this. I also remember reading the novel but my memory is a little fuzzy. I think I stopped when they were going to visit dragons or something. I really wish I remembered the chapter I was on.

Dex-chan lover
I Opened this cause the cover art looked good... but i already read this light novel, and didnt even really like it.

Its starts whatever, but it gets preachy or is downright wrong...
The romance isnt holding this, nor the few military or action arcs, neither is the governance.

Just read the prince.

Fed-Kun's army
If you don't enjoy harem manga this one isn't going to be for you. It's pretty harem forward, I'm up to chapter 55 and don't feel that the romantic interests are at all well developed. It had a chance of standing on political intrigue but "getting a new waifu" with each political achievement is gauche and gross, really takes the polish off of any supposedly masterful political move.

Dropped.

Would've been nice to include the dragon milf in the harem but aside from that, wouldn't go wrong anything else so far

Users who are viewing this thread