Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
MC: Pizza Hut is completely different from a real pizza. It's heavy and greasy. And a slice of medium basic pepperoni pizza is more expensive than a bowl of instant noodles.
200.webp

Dex-chan lover
Searching for a job is nerve wracking. Find a job that makes you feel comfortable. Don't force yourself to do a difficult one.

Sad how expensive pizza has become.
that's extra sad considering how there have been tourists going to japan complaining about japanese branches of pizza chains (i guess the cheese isn't the same? but i wouldnt' be surprised if japan had some 'unique' flavors, or some JP fusion ingredients, interesting for them to name drop pizza hut rather than some parody or generic name. i do remember that one miku dominos campaign, i wonder if anyone kept the boxes, maybe they'd be worth a lot now haha)

and def hard with the work culture considering she's partially in her current mental state b/c of her last job, i'm surprised she's not also with her parents but i guess other than being enabled she probably doesn't want to let them know

hopefully there'd be some work from home but at least she's not in such a state that she'd start like, working at a brothel since other than a few stories, that usually isn't necessarily painted in a positive way (even tho some comments have 'thirsted' after her lol)

Dex-chan lover
I CAN FIX YOU AND MAKE PIZZA FOR YOU EVERY DAY BB GIRL
better move to japan with her then b/c daily pizza with american healthcare is prolly not the best combo, or learn to make some seaweed soup/other healthy foods to balance it out lol
MC: Pizza Hut is completely different from a real pizza. It's heavy and greasy. And a slice of medium basic pepperoni pizza is more expensive than a bowl of instant noodles.
200.webp

wonder what the average Japanese person considers a 'real' pizza to be like, given how their neapolitan is basically spaghetti and ketchup versus tomato sauce/marinara, tho i imagine they would have a margarita pizza option/something healthier

fckfckfck
This is me.
Everything in this chapter is totally relatable. It really tell the struggle of uneducated unemployed 26 yo.
Neglecting self care because you didnt really feel deserve it hits so hard.

This chapter is me, but jobs in my country reqiure max 25yo on top of high education, so i have to rely on online job from overseas

fckfckfck
This is me.
Everything in this chapter is totally relatable. It really tell the struggle of uneducated unemployed 26 yo.

This chapter is me, but jobs in my country reqiure max 25yo on top of high education, so i have to rely on online job from overseas
also "last job was also forced decision" are what ppl said after fail or quit their last job, kinda making excuse for their failure.

Dex-chan lover
fckfckfck
This is me.

What country are you in? b/c it'd be kinda odd to start a minimum at 25 versus like 18-21 esp for families who might need it (unless they're overcompensating for previous child labor stuff in the pass)

and tbf i think in her last job there was a flashback of her boss basically being abusive/something that'd be reported in western countries versus just a 'black' company that she was overworked at but hopefully her mom/parents would be accepting of just having any job versus just not working for like a year or however long it's been

Dex-chan lover
Japanese fast foods versions of western fast food (ie KFC/Pizza hut) tend to be far more expensive from what I seen

Dex-chan lover
She's gradually getting there. It's wonderful to witness.

Thank you for the translation (now I don't really order Pizza Hut anymore, but out of all the more popular/common pizza chains, Pizza Hut is the one I...tolerate the most. The rest I can't get behind).

Users who are viewing this thread