Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
fixher.jpg

Dex-chan lover
am I misunderstanding something, is this set in 1980s or something? Didn't know they had smartphones back then... Why's she going to a bank to withdraw money? Not only why to a bank, since atms are just about everywhere, but also why withdraw? E.banking and card payments exist :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Damn I didn't actually expect to see anything good happening, but this is nice. Playing soccer with kids every so once in a while isn't bad, and probably helped her outlook on life that day.
Or well, it certainly would help me. Can't help but feel like I'm being shown a image of what I'll be if I keep going the way I am now. Kinda hurts, in a way.

I'm still not sure what her massive titties add to the story but so far it's pretty relatable
It's bait to lure in otaku so they can get hit with a life check. :huh: It's been pretty effective so far.

Dex-chan lover
Hol up hol up, a woman might get offended if called "ma'am"? where the kid got that?
west influence has reached Japan apparently.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not sure what her massive titties add to the story but so far it's pretty relatable

This is actually the third time she mentioned "standing out". The first time was when talking about her job. I think her body has to do with her being harassed at work by bosses and driven into depression over how she can't seemingly fit into society.

Heck, we have an indirect 2nd mention in this chapter when MC wonders why the kids want to play with "someone like me".
Hol up hol up, a woman might get offended if called "ma'am"? where the kid got that?
west influence has reached Japan apparently.

yeah I think the translator decided to localize the terms in this case. Pretty sure they at first called her "oba-san" (something often used to refer to an elderly woman ), which iis translated a 'ma'am'. And then when switching to "miss" I imagine they switched to "onee-san" (usually used for "big sister", but it's also not uncommon to refer any any older woman in general as onee-san).

Dex-chan lover
Touma already had Kyouko and their daughter so I guess it's my turn to fix the traumatized lady now

Users who are viewing this thread