Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan

I’ve never related to a character in fiction more (minus the difficulty of doing chores). Can’t wait for more chapters, although seeing my reality mirrored in manga is hard to digest

Dex-chan lover
sigh... I CAN FIX HER

Man this hits close to home, not just for my very close age but I was pretty much in the same situation a few years back and I found myself doing the same stupid philosophical question out of nowhere and trying to learn new shit just to feel less useless.

I'm in a better place now but I still enjoy reading depressing things like this, bc is so real

Any doomers at the age of 25 above, I am presenting myself, I can cook, clean and do groceries I am 17 yrs old, the payment I'm willing to settle for is a smile on my clients face (perhaps eat together too) (I don't wanna pay taxes help)

Any doomers at the age of 25 above, I am presenting myself, I can cook, clean and do groceries I am 17 yrs old, the payment I'm willing to settle for is a smile on my clients face (perhaps eat together too) (I don't wanna pay taxes help)
Please I am begging you I don't wanna do my taxes

Supporter
Been there done that.

Author either struggled with depression or knows someone who does.

And those who commented how this manga is unrealistic are same type who will tell depressed person they need running shoes (it's not that easy to fight depression).

This manga perfectly represents how it is when you struggle with depression without even being aware of it.

I'm 35yo male, so I can't fully relate...
But... I'm here.
Alone, only family I have is crazy grandma with dementia, who is saying I'm stealing from her or poisoning her...
Trying to work after 10 months of sick leave and 2 therapy cycles.
Already had 2 suicide attempts few years ago.
Home chores, bah, even eating or cleaning yourself is sometimes.. impossible.
Even taking meds, them being meds for depression, ADHD or diabetes, is sometimes too difficult.

I think I need to drop this manga. It strikes.. too close. Like, totally too close.

Fuck I hate my life... I hate myself...

Dex-chan lover
F@! It started really depressing, but it gets better little by little as is irl
It feels really like reading myself
This is great

Users who are viewing this thread