Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - the weakest

@NappyDiscord
Useless? What is the point of that? Unless you mean a slice of life series.
Re Zero has a not so op protagonist with a simple respawn skill basically. I wouldn't call him useless, but he is plenty flawed like any normal human. Season 2 aired yesterday too.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi It's a weird concept but watching someone growing stronger slowly and struggling to gain that strength is a lot more satisfying than them becoming strong in chapter one. And undefeatable very quickly.

@TokenOtaku
Agreed.
I don't dislike overwhelming power from the get go from the protagonist, however I do not like rushing the pace at all, so if it looks like it happen too quick or that it was executed poorly, then that is bad imo.
You might like "I became the strongest with the failure frame" or not if you consider it was too quick, I believe it was decently paced, but a ln reader might disagree with that.

Isnt he basically Alucard? His shadow even had the fucking eyeball in it!

We knows its not going to be the best manga, but we will still read it because of our boredom and being isekai trash

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, its time to read generic isekai #4523

but im still gonna read it because im isekai trash, so i mean

Double-page supporter
I think it's supposed to be "Appraise Level", not "Appreciate Level".

Supporter
Ah, it's a "I hate people who society appreciates more than me" manga, where the MC is sentenced to death by people who kidnapped him.
Low Tier Prediction: MC survives, becomes strong, builds harem, ignores kingdom.
Low-Mid Tier Prediction: MC is angry at kingdom but begrudgingly helps villages.
Mid Tier Prediction: MC seeks gory vengeance on the bullies and the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
What a demonic power, this dude is evil.
Whatever I hope that girl before will sleep with the bullies

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, why cant they find a logical way in these things...? They summon people, say 5, one of them is trash, so they call him trash and wanna execute him, while the other 4 are "heroes" of whom they seek help. Even the most braindead idiot would consider the possibility that the "trash" is a friend/lover/familymember of one or more of the "heroes", therefore executing him without thought has the possibility of the "heroes" denying to help, maybe even antagonizing the summoners... the other possibility, just giving him a place to live, would be SO cheap, it would be a droplet somewhere in a sea of a countries budget, costing them next to nothing...

@ Silwith sssst, if they do that then the MC can't do oh-so-coincidence-op-power-up, just bear with it even tho it make no sense.

*wheeze* *wheeze* godamit! *huff* *huff* the pace... *huff* is so fast... I can't keep up

Fed-Kun's army
bruh his name is literally tetsuya takahashi. is this the origin story for the xeno franchise?

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is what it is. A "weakling is discarded and gets stronger to get revenge" isekai. Some people like this trope, some don't. I usually can enjoy it, but making him suddenly strong with that dragon corpse was a huge mistake in my opinion, the most enjoyable thing about these is usually the slow satisfying grind towards strength. Only good or at least original writing can make it fun now, which is a rarity indeed.

Group Leader
This entire story has a weak beginning, to cliché of a beginning , and to copyrighted of a beginning, but nice art XD

Users who are viewing this thread