Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - the weakest

Dex-chan lover
Is that goblin slayer at Pg 13?!

even if this kind of story may / or may not started from the Rising of Shield hero where he got banished and shit.. but at least they have a reason to, after they fucked him and his social standings.
I guess they really rush this, wonder if the author will be able to come up with better story, or it would be a waste of time if they didn't almost skipped it entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Revenge? bro if I were you I would be confused as fuck, well but the skill look fun enough to follow

Lemme guess, the shadow isn't some foreshadowing but a random tidbit to make him look edgy or cool.

Dex-chan lover
when you dont leave a corpse around what will you eat?
is he going vegan ^^

this is just a borderline budget, faster paced version of berserk of gluttony.
and that last line, "welp, time to go killing again". no remorse for this MC

Dex-chan lover
god why do i keep reading garbage like this. its like a fucking addiction

Dex-chan lover
The natives here are such jackasses already that i wouldn't be surprised if the other summoned "heroes" killed them off before the MC even gets back,

Fed-Kun's army
wow, just fucking kill the king and give the crown to a goddamn goblin. God knows he would make better decisions than that king.

Bruh the story building is non existent here, is the artist and author trying to speed run this shit or what ?

Users who are viewing this thread