Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

So cheap villains.
And am I the only to notice or the Yama boy ability to control undead will feed the mc ?

Dex-chan lover
people expecting compelling storytelling and well written characters out of a lvl 1 op isekai title. smdh.

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_ : I read a bit into the WN a while ago, and if things are not changed to much
To the point I had read, MC had killed 2 of the "heroes", this 8diot who is going after the elves, and i think the one acting on his own.

The girl fled the human territory pretty fast, which was good because she also has a busted unique ability, though no on the MC's of growth without limits. Iirc she meets up with MC after the elves arc.

Dex-chan lover
> Because the update was month ago, i recall this ponta-kun is actually the elf babes on the cover page.
Well, i desire that she should transformed into elf before bowing again.
Who knows what kind of angles of her illustration we will see from author-san.

> This other worlders are fool. They gain a little strength and they already lack judgment cause they are intoxicated in the fact they can force their way through sheer strength...
Im thankful they not that intelligent, but a fool who can be tricked and killed by others...

@sjmcc13 Where do you read the novel? There is no traduction and here
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8748ff/
there is only 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@espinosov @Prothean : on syosetu.com, like 9 months ago. The author appears to have taken down all but the first 2 chapters from there It sometimes happens when they get publishing deals that thy eventually take down the free version. I was up to 83 (just checked my bookmark), however if you go to the description and follow the 2nd WN link labeled "Alt WN Raw (Author's personal site)" it has much more then syosetu.com does. Not certain if he is re-writing it there or not.

This also is not the only story they have taken down from syosetu.com.

Thanks a lot @sjmcc13. Indeed, there are other authors who taken down their novels. Which I find very cruel of publishers when they buy the rights to publish the authors work.

On the contrary, there is the case of Ainana Hiro, author of Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody, whose Web Novel to date is still on Syosetu.com and already has 21 volumes of the Light Novel.

And I mention this example because the WN has stories that no longer appear on the LN, and if they made the author remove them from Syosetu.com we would not be able to read them, nor find out that they existed.

Well, these guys are about what i expected from criminals attacking some girl in broad daylight.
So humans, or the human kingdom, are the bad guys, figures. And the other races were destroying them because they're big arseholes, makes sense.

Dammit. Didn't expect that adult content. Good thing I didn't read this in public 😐

Double-page supporter
Ah fak, now the guild knows his shiet, the upper echelon might know his shiet, and the stuped kingdom might later hear about his shiet, shiet will went south afterwards... 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
im dropping this literally only because of the rape, im so fucking tired of this trope at this point that if i see another fucking rape scene im going to smash my goddamn wall to pieces

Users who are viewing this thread