Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made

Is this just the girls from "How to not summon a Demon Lord" recycled into a different "im weak but actually op"- isekai?

is their any info on the black knight? since its a preview for next chpt which will end vol 01 of the wn
its chpt 18 but mtl just refers to having meet before it just showed up to shake the mc hand which leaves some wierd curse? mark that cant be eval'ed
, i couldng mtl enough info to find out how the black knight is intro'd since the manga leaves it out

did a quick mtl of some wn chpts, can see why this got a manga, also will understand when this manga gets annoying,
so at least two of the heroes seem to die when they of course are sent to attack cities/towns that aren't in control of the human supremacy country they work for so its usually elves/beastkin/etc conveniently around the same time the mc is their as the three keep traveling for info on her curse and the black shadow in chpt 1 of the manga is the abyss king which is tied to his marked hand that helps defeat each hero at a cost, seems the abyss king wants to take over the mc's body permanently its only temp when helping, the writer seems to pace out each hero dying somewhere along the story for each wn vol
, since its easy to understand why this got a manga you will hate the problematically pacing its might go to
if u try the wn they dont even get info on her curse till the 4th vol which just points to the witch of life? is the one who did it and them going to were she was last reported so she might get answers and get her curse lifted or the author might continue to drag on this mc, beastkin, teddy bear traveling trio for sometime, also forgot that the mc absorbs a skill in vol 2? that conveniently allows him to transform the girl back to her original appearance for a short time

Dex-chan lover
What's the round stat thing with numbers he's absorbing?

If he were to absorb the corpse of a beastfolk would he gain the beastification skill?

A review of this manga
A lot of harem ×
Character dense ×
Bad character ×
Bad action ×
OP character from ch 1 ×
Theres ni development ×
Bad storyline ×
Art is decent 6/10 for art
This manga has a solid 1/10 maybe 1.2/10 if you are very very bored
This is shitier then cultivation manhua

MD@Home
Garbage tier, stupid fast and uninteresting plot, probably the worst and dumbest characters I've ever seen, art is meh.

and this, kids, is why ability steal mcs are op as fuck
also story is kinda meh but it’s possible to fix

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy, here we go again. One of the original isekai cliche's that is skill absorption. capped at level 1, still becoming the strongest there is, and a mediocre revenge plot that will more than likely become irrelevant after he meets the heroine. I sincerely hope i'm wrong.

If the MC is discarded as trash, but instantly gets over their depression by having a new-found 'waifu', then we can safely call this what it is: garbo.
Just like the 'i only have cooking skills->instantly dismantle lvl 500 monsters' manga, or the 'i'm a neet who committed not-alive and was summoned with the bullies, but instead of taking revenge because I'm literally stronger than anybody, I just fuck around with the demon princess'.

We already know that the MC is OP, so there's not really much in the "growth department", but instead of enjoying a power-fantasy or a revenge-fantasy, they introduce unnecessary characters for the sake of ""plot"".
The folks who buy this trash in Japan are better off buying a bowl of udon instead.

with so little orignal good wn to mangas, this might not be bad, at least in the wn
the mc is on the side of non human spuremacy countries as to appose the heros country, worst part is taking to long to get the elfs back story so far in with only a temp solution and dragging on wether they will get the solution of permanent way from the witch

Dex-chan lover
Oh mc gets transported to another world but has no skill but he levels up and gets insanely op like fuck off at this point

Wait, wasn't this a cooking manga, or was that another bland checklist of a manga I'm thinking of?

Dex-chan lover
@bigstew00
the mc is on the side of non human spuremacy countries as to appose the heros country, worst part is taking to long to get the elfs back story so far in with only a temp solution and dragging on wether they will get the solution of permanent way from the witch

lol, sounds like another manga/anime that i have known off.

the premise is over used. at this point might as well gloss over all those part to write because of how generic it was.

Users who are viewing this thread