Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made

I read the first volume and gotta say: not impressed. They just rushed the opening scenes to get to his power up as quickly as possible. No back story, no establishing characters, no telling us why those bullies were beating his butt, nothing. Just rushed past all that and went strait for the “suddenly powerful” trope. The Isekai genre is really in a rut because of unimaginative stories like this that just go through the cheesy Isekai trope check list and don’t spend time actually writing an interesting story.

Well This story is shit. Below is some spoilers.

Needless to say, the 4 hoodlums basically split up and start conquering and raping everywhere.

For the first part of the story, it was smooth and steady generic sailing. Like Arifureta, the MC is in a monster infested canyon and is steadily growing stronger by absorbing monster corpses, rescue cat eared waifu from monsters, and met up with elf waifu. Just before leaving the canyon, our MC runs into a spirit that was watching over him called the "King of the Abyss". Just think of this guy as Hollow Ichigo. Hollow Ichigo gives our MC a crest that allows him to borrow some of his powers. The reason will be made clear later. Our MC and his two waifus leave the monster canyon and our MC feels like he is strong as fuck due to absorbing all of those monsters.

Some time after leaving the canyon one of the four hoodlums decide that he is tired of fucking with human prostitutes and some other unspecified demi-humans and now has his dick hungry for some elves. He sets off to conquer the elven kingdom. When the MC's elf waifu heard about this, the MC and his team sets off to defeat that hoodlum fast. The MC's team ran into destroyed elven villages with a bunch of dead ass elves and our MC finally hits puberty and resolves to not be a beta Japanese male and actually want to go kill the hoodlums. Luckily for our MC, the hoodlum has yet to arrive at the Elven royal capital and they got there fast enough to defend the place. In the fight against the first hoodlum, our MC thought he was hot shit and he was doing ok against the guy. Well, turns out the hoodlum has been fighting without using his cheats. Once the hoodlum turns on his hero mode cheats, our MC gets his ass beat down bad. Cue in Hollow Ichigo, telling the MC that if he allows him to take over the MC's body, then he will kill and save his waifu from the hero. The MC says yes and Hollow Ichigo goes full hollowfication and kills the shit out of the hero and then promptly absorbs the dead ass hero and stealing his hero mode cheat. At this point, Hollow Ichigo is happy as hell because he now has a body to inhabit and escape from the boring abyss with. Furthermore, this body has an awesome cheat that allows him to absorb abilities from corpses. Our elven waifu sees that hollow ichigo is evil and uses a royal elven item to disable the crest on our MC and bring him back to his senses. This is the beginning point where our MC begins to be stupider. He cries about how he will never give into the power of the abyss ever again, while hollow ichigo basically just talks in his head saying "Nah mate, you will end up using my powers again eventually unless you want your waifu NTR'ed by the hoodlums". So the MC sets off to find out how he can remove the crest from his body.

Here is why I hate this MC.

After a while, the second hoodlum shows up and decides to conquer the commonwealth that the MC is staying at. The MC and his team fights against the invading human army. The second hoodlum is strong as fuck and his cheat makes him an impenetrable tank (damages are reduced to like 1 damage or some shit). Well, our MC has to use the hero mode cheat that he got from absorbing the hoodlum #1 to slowly grind down the health of the tank hoodlum, while never using hollow ichigo's power.

This is where the MC's retardation begins to shine. After defeating the human army and killing hoodlum #2, the MC decides to get on his high horse and proclaim that he will never absorb any human or demi-human corpses, because it is wrong and that he is angry at hollow ichigo for forcing his body to absorb the first hoodlum's corpse. Reading this point was painful and stupid as shit. The MC is literally refusing to use his skill absorbing powers to absorb cheat powers despite relying on the stolen cheats that he already has. I can't believe that no one else told him to shut the fuck up and absorb the hoodlum #2's tank cheat and instead the other people commend him on how honorable his resolve is. Needless to say I face palmed hard. Then the MC goes off and train a bit and kills some more monsters and absorb them. Only to realize that he can no longer absorb any more skills, because he has hit his limit of absorbing skills. The elf waifu basically says that he needs to go get some expansion pack potions in order to absorb more skill now. This is where I stopped reading because the MC is a retard in not absorbing powerful cheats and is now forced to go get some expansion pack potions to absorb more skills. If you are hoping for some romance between the MC and the two waifus on the cover, then you are going to be disappointed because the MC is beta as fuck and there isn't any real romance yet.

Man...after reading the spoiler below i lost my fucking interest and just fucking drop it and leave a 1/10.

Wow, I believe that there wasn't any yellow tag in this manga. Is it the latest chapter's fault? The fact that it's just one chapter and the manga got 4 yellow tags amazes me

Double-page supporter
Chapters 1-8: Why are their so many yellow tags I don't get it?
Chapter 9: Oh... Wow that escalated quickly, and I am impressed with how quickly I hate a bunch dudes in less than 5 pages.

not as bad as I thought it would be considering the yellow tags. but awful characters, cliche story line and just another boring revenge plot that doesn't even go full chaotic evil. thats where people fuck up the formula of a good revenge plot.

@pradyutvam pretty much what i expected. thank you for sacrificing yourself so the rest of us don't have to bother with this crap

Where did everyone else read this past chapter 9? Not that I recommend reading it unless you just want to try in another language you don't understand and fill in the rest yourself. This way, a stupid character won't make you mad

I don't know how to describe this manga but ill try: its generic average and decent at best, but then out of nowhere it'll cut to a girl getting r***d, then cut back to the generic manga again. SO in conclusion, it fails as a manga and as smut

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't read this shit for your own sanity. It's a terrible isekai in general with one of the worst status screens i have ever seen, half this shit doesn't even make sense. It's the most generic fucking backstory ever and I was so bored reading it. One moment it's a catgirl smiling and the next moment it cuts to a girl getting raped and another girl getting killed for no reason. This manga just kills people on a whim and it pisses me off reading it. Worst fucking thing I have read in a while. The author is either mentally handicapped or was on some kind of class A drug while writing this. Fucking horrible, 4/10. The only thing I liked was the catgirl and the plush bear. Fuck you author I hope you read this and get a nail down your dickhole.

I can’t tell if I should enjoy this or hate this. One moment is all wholesome like the next it’s a vampire getting raped and an innocent girl getting her head chopped off. Don’t read this. Is trash. If you want rape go to revenge healer. If you want innocent death go to Genocide online or some shit(shit manga btw don’t read genocide online).

Man like for first few chapters it was wholesome but ch. 9 just takes some random turns that make no sense so I'd say don't waste your time on this, sadly dropped even tho I had hopes for it

Since Ch. 1 these four was portraited as scum, it was obvious that what happened in Ch.9 would happen sometime, even more, if you consider the existence of demi-human races.

Users who are viewing this thread