Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made

Just because of one scene, this whole manga turned 180.
I'll still read it, but damn that went from 0 to 100 real fast.

Rofl I have started to read this manga ever since there were only 3 chapters available and have been waiting for new ones, but when I came here I was like "why does this have all these weird tags, I don't remember any of this, do I need to sleep?" then I read up to chapter nine, that was the fastest 0 to 68419 I have ever seen (lol)

So I don't want any more spoilers than i've already read here, aside from this: do any waifus already in the harem get killed?

I for the most part am iseaki trash.
Sadly this piece of shit is a flaming pile of garbage with extra shit to top it off.
They brought fucking ethics and mortals in the mix when the MC needs to get fucking stronger to stop those damn bullies/monsters. Around chapter 7 there we tons of dead bodies around the Mc that could have made him stronger, but the story kicked in and said no you can't just absorb those dead bodies since you didn't kill them and think about the ethics and morals. Even though the longer that little shit takes to level up the more shit those asshats destroy.
Also, be warned it gets retarded after awhile

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, not bad. Everyone expecting the next Shakespeare on every manga from what I've read in the comments.

It's my JOB to give the Manga 10/10 like it's everyone's JOB to call it trash if it got some tags they don't like

And my JOB done

A word of Caution : On Chapter 9 page 16-17 there's a depiction of Non-Consentual Cowgirl mating position, without any raylight whatsoever ... so proceed or avoid at your own discretion.

On side note : I like the encounter between MC and his companion, and how their chemistry depicted by author
it might average ... but for me this is slightly above average than the rest due to that point i mentioned above.

However, I still can't get MC's teacher atitude toward MC skill, it mentioned why, but for me it feels shallow and still unjustified .... unless there's a proper story behind it (For me it's kinda Brain Off mode)
i could understand her view about
Necromancy
, but how the heck she so sure
MC's skill works on the same principle as Necromancy
when she just barely know about it ?
By her logic,
Taking Foodstuff from the dead
=
Goblins looting from the dead
=
Necromancy, which bind soul of the dead that supposed to rest in afterlife
, completely different matters o_O

@Bellaxus :
Yeah, i also dumbfounded by that. is his teacher despise
necromancy
or despise taking anything from the dead ? ... completely different matters.
besides, IIRC the catgirl mentioned that
his teacher had something questionable about her principle way in the past
before he met mc, this could be clue to answher wheter her attude is real deal & based on past experience or just an looking good/righteous act.

@LeonardoVAC :
Consistently being Scum in past life, isekai-ed into a situation that nurture the scum, got powers while still being scum, live & Wholly Supported by System that act like a scum and grow from the scums ... what could be wrong, am i right 😥

@biggd96
Up to Ch 9, none so far ... no guarantee it won't happen in future chapters thought

@ShortBarrelRaifu This Manga is still shit because of that. If they said something like the skill eats or takes the dead's souls to gain power, I might understand why his teacher would say don't absorb things you don't kill. Yet she didn't say things like that on the matter, just some bullshit morals shit.

Dex-chan lover
I've read a lot of shit over the years, but this is close to competing with the worst of them. So many plotholes, forced plot points, there are no likable characters, and general bullshitery in a way that isn't fun.
I usually don't like to purposefully give low scores to series since it might just be about taste and there could be others who enjoy it, but this deserves the rating it's getting.

Dex-chan lover
I've read a lot of shit over the years, but this is close to competing with the worst of them. So many plotholes, forced plot points, there are no likable characters, and general bullshitery in a way that isn't fun.
I usually don't like to purposefully give low scores to series since it might just be about taste and there could be others who enjoy it, but this deserves the rating it's getting.
Ironically it got even worse, like so bad I'm amazed this hasn't been axed levels bad.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they need all the sexual violence? This is why I drop so many
Because the antagonists are eeeevil. Yes it's real annoying how so many of these series rely on rape on people from our world like apparently everyone transfered becomes a rapist.

Because the antagonists are eeeevil. Yes it's real annoying how so many of these series rely on rape on people from our world like apparently everyone transfered becomes a rapist.
Right, I just can’t handle it.

"My enemies are committing genocide and war crimes but i won't get strong because morality... and... and... i just won't ok???"

Dumb ass manga. Where does he draw the line? Killing is fine, but taking their power to prevent more killing isn't? I guess that's what happens when you write yourself into a corner, the author is very stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread