Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Ch. 10

I think it's interesting when Lapis said this "If this superficial act were real, just how blissful would that be for her and for me". She thinks of Natori first before herself.

That means even if she is in denial right now, she's secretly thinks of Natori, and caring for her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if Lapis is coping or putting on a faćade. The things I want her to do to me are real enough...

Oh and I'm happy for Natori as well. Being able to be vulnerable in front of Lapis like that and receive support and acceptance was sweet to see.

Thanks for the translation (I'm not saying I don't have ambition, but to berate others for their (supposed) lack of it sounds like near peak corporate behavior. Even the whole "where do you see yourself in five years" is a complete wash. Imagine having the luxury of having everything you've planned out go as expected over the course 5 years. It could happen, but that isn't the reality for a lot of people. It's so easy to spot the uninspired when they pose a question this stupid).

All I'm going to say is that I'm still team DiaTori.
Lapis isn't really making too strong of a case right now, not at all.

Dex-chan lover
thats why shes the goat

aljwgo.jpg

Aggregator gang
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WE NEED TO REST OF THE CHAPTERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Ok ok valid, same, but alsooo why not the poly route? I think they could greatly make each other happy YwY
I'm not too big of a fan of poly relationships in media especially ones that seem harem-esque and it currently doesn't seem like Lapis and Diana are getting along too well. But honestly that's just my personal preference and I can most certainly see where you're coming from.

Contributor
thats why shes the goat

aljwgo.jpg
Well, idk if she really wants it, the author has massively hinted at why she is like this. It's the sister who died, I think she extremely cared for her, hence why she wants to lash out at the commoners(either because a commoner killed her or more likely because she was taken away from lapis).

Users who are viewing this thread