Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni shika Atsukaenai: Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 24 - The Secret Of The Holy Pale Blue (1)

Supporter
oh no, OH NO!
panic-anime.gif

Group Leader
I mean they are noble right ? I get it that it's a sacred ceremony and everything, but is it not possible to just inform someone to at least pay attention to her condition. Like luckily it's only a charming effect, if it was Medusa like eyes, well, rip.

Dex-chan lover
So is she going to start blasting evryone with her eyes and start a civil wars ?
Or that Rabbit is going to be like "This is a witch, get her boys"

Dex-chan lover
Surprised they actually know if you've used a skill orb before.
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I think he gave her the mana boosting sword intentionally. I don't know to what end but that is the face of a boy that knows what he was doing.
Last panel he had just been charmed lmao
The kid probably don't even know that knife has a mana regeneration effect...he was just the usual kid trying to act cool in front of the girl he likes

Besides that, I wonder if this is related to that 8 stars skill orb and that "fate" or it's just an unfortunate event completely unrelated that will add to the orb shitshow

Dex-chan lover
If her eyes bewitch others... Just.. Have her close her eyes. Notify the clergy that she has a medical condition.

If the event will go to shit because of her eyes, that'd be pretty dumb. Surely something else will occur...
Indeed, but I think she doesn't realize when her eye magic activates, so (as in this chapter) I think at least one person will always get charmed until she'll learn to control it....abd that one person is already too much, the damage is done

About notifying the clergy....I mean, the other girl was literally kicked out because her father gave her an orb to survive an illness....this shows the lack of communication/trust between the two parties (nobles and clergy/royalty)
Probably the count has his reasons to keep Eva's eyes secret

Dex-chan lover
The translation of the runes on the bracelet isn't consistent. The runes on both pages say "mana capacity X percent", while the translation says "magic capacity..." the second time. Also, the second time the runes read 101 rather than 103.

The sword is slightly different. More literally it's: "treasured sword effects of increasing magic power amount".

Dex-chan lover
Indeed, but I think she doesn't realize when her eye magic activates, so (as in this chapter) I think at least one person will always get charmed until she'll learn to control it....abd that one person is already too much, the damage is done

About notifying the clergy....I mean, the other girl was literally kicked out because her father gave her an orb to survive an illness....this shows the lack of communication/trust between the two parties (nobles and clergy/royalty)
Probably the count has his reasons to keep Eva's eyes secret

Unless proven otherwise, I always assume the author wss just a bad writer. When a solution seems simple, the writer should preemptively setup why it isn't feasible, imo.

Since, for an instance, everyone knows that her family has a magical eye running in their genes. It's not a secret, and yet, they couldn't prep an insurance for something as catastrophic as bewitching everyone in the event?

I'd have done it as so: since "honor" is vital foe nobles, it makes sense they can't have her go around blindfolded as if she's a leper. Given the bracelet is a good way to deal with the issue, the dad should instruct her, and her aids beforehand, to keep her eyes closed if anything goes badly. I'd even have her dad have her practice avoiding other people's eyes.

However, during the event, given the current circumstances, I'd have something happen that'd make her open her eyes and accidently look at someone. Accidents happen, afterall.

Tho, honestly I think the best move os to pull a bait and switch. I.e: something else entirely will fuck up the event.

Dex-chan lover
If her eyes bewitch others... Just.. Have her close her eyes. Notify the clergy that she has a medical condition.

If the event will go to shit because of her eyes, that'd be pretty dumb. Surely something else will occur...
Her eyes being special(due to her bloodline) is something that's kept secret that only very few people know. That why the Earl setup a roundabout countermeasure to control it.

Users who are viewing this thread