Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni shika Atsukaenai: Over Limit Skill Holder - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

In the novel version the whole Isekai thing sneaks up behind you and snaps your neck while you are looking at all the pretty worldbuilding. Dunno if this is better or worse.

@Doomer he said it's true function is that he automatically learned the <Orb Extraction> skill after watching it from a distance or atleast copy it from a distance. though there is probably more then
that

Aggregator gang
She gave a small child a couple seconds to think it over in the chaos with his backlogged trauma before peacing outta there. It’s harsh but she kinda sucks lol.

Hope they don’t drag out the reunion tho, it always ends up that too much time passes and they can never rely on each other again (or outright become antagonistic to one another due to circumstances)

Double-page supporter
So stronger skills have more stars, and stronger skills take up more slots, but they don't reserve an amount of slots equal to their stars?
So 1 star skills take up 1 slot and 2-9 star skills all take up 2 slots each?

Not very intuitive.

Double-page supporter
@Doomer
so what does the skill actually do? just gives him info on the things he sees? that's pretty damn shitty for a 10 star skill, a skill that is impossible for people to use, at least give him some god powers.
He can ask "it" any question and learn all there is to know about the subject, or more practically ask how to achieve a goal and receive a foolproof method.

It's omniscience, that's literally a godly power.

Aggregator gang
Wow, for a "sis" who tried saving mc from the slavemaster when he was about to be killed to just leaving mc to his lonesome because he got a little cold feet for a moment clear reason being...HELLO! the sudden murdering, chaos and confusion. Huh?
What? All that new found power went to her head?

@v3 I think it was deemed corrupt/unusable so got discarded but still it is reckless of them to just throw it way.

v3

Aggregator gang
@cannarali I'm not reading this anymore, but it's explained that their real feelings were released when the slaver contract was gone, that's why everyone who seemed so nice before start going berserk

Dex-chan lover
huh, the comments are surprisingly negative? Am I the only one who enjoyed this?

Anw I think the story is pretty easy to understand. This guy died and reincarnated, but due to his unfortunate look, he was sent off to be a slave, and then the slave contract basically manipulated his mind and somehow erased his past life memories. The other slaves also got manipulated and all of them were "nice" because the contract made them so, not bc they were really good people. But then shit happened, and they returned to the assholes they were, which resulted in total chaos.
Also, I think it's a bit too quick to blame the sister, we didn't even know what she is like without the slave contract. Also, since slaves can't use skill slots, why did 2 of her slots are used?? I'm sure there is a reason for why she did what she did. Or maybe the author just sucks at writing and made her leave for plot convenience

Dex-chan lover
Another manga/manhua where people with black hair or eyes are treated like crap because everybody else is just blond and blue-eyed. So cheesy.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting take on the whole thing. I mean, black hair bla bla, yeah, but how the slave contract is made, changing personality and therefore making the slave "wanting" to be one pretty much and when its broken all the bad memories that they couldn't process come in at once.
Bit weird that the girl just let him be tho, they seem to have an emotional connection after all and she should have had the same effect, she should understand that he is confused and fearful at that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread