Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni shika Atsukaenai: Over Limit Skill Holder - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Nice this is good, it has skill limit. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Interesting premise but the tropes and world already remind me of every other uninspired isekai.

Group Leader
They write futhark runes, wear bayeux mail and call their younger brothers "otouto-kun".

As a light novel reader this pace is way too fast. Considering the slowness of the novel I'm not sure how this series is gonna work.

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai genre always finds a way to creep into fantasy manga....

v3

Aggregator gang
the 6 star was gonna be heavily guarded but there's a 10 star laying about lmao this is so dumb

@v3 I can kinda understand the reasoning tho, a 6 star skill orb are still equippable by people in that world while a 10 star one would be useless for the most part since most people only have 8 slots except for the overlimit skill holders.

Dex-chan lover
so what does the skill actually do? just gives him info on the things he sees? that's pretty damn shitty for a 10 star skill, a skill that is impossible for people to use, at least give him some god powers.

Users who are viewing this thread