Genshi Otome to Kami no Tou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Treasure of Wishes (First Half)

Dex-chan lover
"You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover!"
*checks cover*
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
*checks full cover*
Ooooooooooooooohh

I have a feeling this world is... well I won't say it, apparently this is only a 1 volume story so we might find out soon!

Thanks for the translation!

Yo this seems good! Reminds me of that other manga that finished about a year ago, Grashrosh or something.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if her problem is more than not being able to see the tower. Perhaps she has major vision problems. She has bad aim, can't see the tower, has a habit of getting right up in people's faces, can't put names to faces, didn't see the dino, and didn't see the tree, though the last one is probably because she wasn't looking.

Dex-chan lover
@Granitefish
I was thinking the same thing, that she might just be partially blind.
I doubt that's actually the case since this doesn't seem to be that kind of msnga.

Double-page supporter
@Grishnag I think it is that kind of manga. I suspect they will find Glasses in the Tower, which would correct her vision and grant her a "Blessing"

where's taiga? or senku? Need to help with the hunt and make glasses.

Group Leader
I'm thinking the reason she keeps messing up and doesn't hit her targets, plus her not being able to see the tower so far away, is all because her eyesight is bad.

Aggregator gang
So this is what it looks like outside TOG (manhwa). Maybe they're bam ancestors? 😂

Jokes aside, the art was really good! I like how animal being drawn. The only downside here maybe there's no MC-kun. Only a bunch group of yuri. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Poor eyesight? Stone Age technology? Science? This is ripe for a Dr. Stone crossover.

Users who are viewing this thread