Genshin Impact

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
update: there is fall damage.

Source: I died.

Double-page supporter
@Richman taking out your glider or doing the ground pound resets the fall height. Additionally the Ground Pound greatly reduces fall damage.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Granitefish
I hadn't unlocked it yet, I climbed to the top of a tower to get a teleport point and then dropped down.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo, alright here's my understanding of the gacha system

You get characters and weapons from pulls, what I thought was going to be the gacha currency isn't actually it, it's another type of currency. You get these items that are rare (because they only give you 10, unlike for example FE Heroes, where for each summon you need 5, needing only 20 if you summon 5 heroes in a row) and you only need 1 for each pull, and there are 2 types of summoningyou have currency, which right now I don't know how to get. You have a team of 4 member, but you can make multiple teams and MC doesn't have to be included.

I got 3 characters and like 8 or 12 weapons, but 4-5 of those weapons were duplicates, BUT, extra weapons and other resources can be used to upgrade your weapons to make them stronger. That's my report so far.

(In terms of waifus, I got 3 waifus, very kawaii and all, and by completing the main mission, I get a Witch, i don't know man, it's hard to win against that.)

Double-page supporter
@Richman Alright, I think I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks for biting the bullet.

jO7rQya.jpg

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
One thing I didn't expect and has nothing to do with the gameplay or the waifus is that this game feels like watching your standard VRMMORPG/Isekai anime. The only other game out of the dozens I have played that felt this way was Golden Sun, nothing too important, but I just had to share it. It's an... interesting feeling.

Double-page supporter
@Richman Splendid. It has been a dream of mine to reincarnate as a yuri harem.

YpkfCbZ.jpg

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
Tamerlane is shaking in his horse rn.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
Not yet. I don't doubt they're there.

Dex-chan lover
i think the green kid you met early in the game fits the description

Double-page supporter
Playable shotas:
Xingqiu:
qVZUjea.jpg
Venti:
JQKsqYy.jpg

slightly lewd:
Q6kk2s3.jpg

Add Ningguang, Beidou, Jean or Lisa, and you got @Tamerlane's dream comp
FPco5Z4.jpg

More shotas/traps are planned, very promising.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
WARNING: Do NOT use any money for summons, I just checked the drop rate of 5 stars bard shota (venti), you're not going to believe this shit, it is 0.6%, I repeat, Zero point six percent. the banner says it is guaranteed at 90 summons. This shit is unbelievable. I did get lower rank characters, but holy shit, i didn't expect such a low chance.

Dex-chan lover
At least there's a pity system.
FGO is at 1% with its 5* drop rates. Albeit its 0.4% better, there's no pity system.
its 0.8% on limited banners lmao

Double-page supporter
@Richman I see. It's good then I wasn't planning to use money for anything, especially for shotas. Rip Tamerlane's wallet though.
q7wQNjY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread