Genshin Impact

Aggregator gang
I don't really give a shit about the chinese botnet at this point, I've already been playing 4 gachas from there (including this one). Games from JP and KR are often greedier in my experience.

Double-page supporter
Inspired by this display of fortune, I too have attempted to test my luck on the Chinese server.

Just as I was about to pull, got a personalized messaged from Xi Jinping thanking me and asking where they should send a real-life version of Ganyu.

Aggregator gang
Recently, a black cosplayer got banned from the official GI subreddit and got called a hilichurl by the users. Chaos ensues.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was going to make a joke, but no. This is just disappointing, this person did not deserve any of that.

I was in that thread. She was being incredibly combative (any form of criticism, even constructive, was met with really shitty comments from her while assuming everyone was white and her comments reflected as such) and she was also espousing black nationalist and black supremacist propaganda which made even redditors cringe.

Mods were deleting comments from users to remove her replies, it was bad.

edit:
I’m going through some of the racist comments against her and the users who used the no-no language are regulars in r/genzedong and r/sino.
b7d.png

Staff
Super Moderator
@wowfucktron
Thanks, I'll read this for 5 minutes before the cringe exposure permanently damages my body.

Disappointed at how she responded, disappointed at the comments but what can you expect from Weeb GamersTM.

@richman
It was an incredibly lazy cosplay but her behavior pretty much incited the shitstorm.

Her playing victim on Twitter (which will obviously defend her) is just dumb, but whatever.

Staff
Super Moderator
@wowfucktron
Yeah.

MOOOVING ON.
Do you have any tips to play mage characters? I have Mona, Barbara, Booklady and Anemochemist (don't remember their names lmao) but I don't use them at all.

@richman
Catalyst users need a lot of Elemental Mastery, usually about 150 as it has diminishing returns.
EM is required for reactions to deal more damage.

Mona needs Widsith (bis).
Barbara needs Prototype Amber (bis).
Lisa needs ATK% (Skyward Atlas, bis) or Energy Recharge (Favonius Codex, bis) weapons. (unfortunately Lisa needs to be C2 to be usable as she is incredibly frail, but her cons are found on Standard Banner and they are rarer than 5*s)
Sucrose needs Elemental Mastery weapons (Sacrificial Fragments [bis] or Mappa Mare) and she needs about 400 EM for her best build.

Mona is a support and subdps. All she does is taunt and boost damage with her burst.
Barbara is a healer. Healing and wet status applier, not much else.
Lisa is a glass cannon, but needs a lot of setup. High risk, medium reward.
Sucrose needs as much EM as she can get due to her buffing other character's EM. Sucrose is a godly support who is necessary for the meme damage team.

Tips:
Lisa is garbage, skip her.
Mona is great but she's all over the place unless you play her as support.
Barbara heals and applies wet, pretty much it. She is meta but she lacks in the damage department.
Sucrose is fantastic but she's squishy as hell. C1 is required for maximum efficiency.

Meme Damage Team:
Bennet C1 + Mona + Sucrose + ??? = min six figures if built right.

Staff
Super Moderator
@wowfucktron
Bold of you to assume I can reach beyond 3 figure numbers and above as well building my team.

Thanks for the advice, Mona is really fun... for moving around as an inkling lmao.

I never payed attention to sucrose because she was meh to use.

Tbf I have other characters like Jeann, Bennet, Beidou (fucking love her counter move) and that new Ice greatsword guy that fit my playstyle better.

I encountered a weird bug that I can’t replicate for the life of me.

tldr: Gunyun’s wind gusts followed me outside of Gunyun and I somehow managed to fly all around Teyvat.

Was pretty cool until I ran out of stamina foods.

lol imagine if the one to overthrow china is not a dissatisfied citizen but angry weeb and gamer

Users who are viewing this thread