Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Dragon Forest

Contributor
A man who's eyes are set on the food huh. I can respect that.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hoped for more interaction with the princess. But maid getting pushed seems good too, particularly the last page sounds like she realizes a little bit that she likes him, although I dunno how she stands up there considering she fainted.

Double-page supporter
What is the term for food that incites hunger almost maliciously in anime/manga? Meshi-tero? Always something interesting or meal inspiring in this one.

Dex-chan lover
Ordinary Person: This creature is an invasive species. They are a really a pain.

Ordinary Response: CAN IT BE EATEN???

Group Leader
Still trying to figure out the logistics behind the more... physical aspects of Luca and Nobu's relationship.

Dex-chan lover
watching and/or teasing someone (in love?) sure is fun

Double-page supporter
All that buildup last chapter and we're just sorta...left hanging. Nothing big actually happened, moving on.

Kind of amazing that there weren't actually any consequences for his total lack of tact.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kevadu And isn't that hella neat? For once, the Isekai world doesn't revolve around the protag and his action. What he did was rude, sure, but the princess is kind and to tell you the truth care not of something so trivial. The MC is so removed from her daily life that his tactless behavior is mildly amusing at most. She just brushed it off and moved on with her royal duties. No "you're different and I'm interested in you", just "that's weird but oh well whatever.". I'm really loving this series and its grounded worldbuilding.

Contributor
Those Big Shadow Lizard legs look like turkey legs. Those are good like once or twice.

Aggregator gang
Speaking of memes, hoping for a Laputa/Muska reference (Look! They look like rubbish!) next episode since they're on a floating island haha

Users who are viewing this thread