Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 105 - Ai-chan, Part 27

Dex-chan lover
Guess what? No salaryman.
I went in with such expectations. At this point, I don't expect anything substantial between Ai-chan and Onii-san until either Ai-chan has vacation from school and/or Onii-san meets Ai-chan's mother by happenstance and ends up getting invited to Ai-chan's home in order to familiarize himself with her family.

Dex-chan lover
I went in with such expectations. At this point, I don't expect anything substantial between Ai-chan and Onii-san until either Ai-chan has vacation from school and/or Onii-san meets Ai-chan's mother by happenstance and ends up getting invited to Ai-chan's home in order to familiarize himself with her family.
There is also the plot point of salaryman being the cousin of the lesbian friend but author isn't doing much with that.
But yeah, when I see an Ai chan chapter I always sets my expectations low, which is sad.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, probably not a legal strategy:

Playing in a dangerous manner is any action that, while trying to play the ball, threatens injury to someone (including the player themself) and includes preventing a nearby opponent from playing the ball for fear of injury

Dex-chan lover
Still no man huh, i'm starting to despise the tomboy girl now. Also the other npc reactions are getting bit excessive while mcs barely doing anything
sigh no onii-san again. I wonder if the author is being held at gunpoint by the editor or the publisher company to just stop the two from interacting as much as possible.
The author uses the female lead's interaction with her playful lesbian best sis to create a loophole for the yuri trendy fanservice in straight rom-com. It's super effective. Well...probably...I don't know honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread