Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 89 - Ai-chan, Part 22

Fed-Kun's army
isn't it implied that she likes him?

also, it would be sucks if that's actually the case, that author not doing it because of that :shamihuh:
It’s implied that they even had sex together pretty early on when this series was still a weekly one page per monday iirc

Dex-chan lover
too bad we cant enjoy onii-san and ai chan as lover on this manga ver

this series going get back flame again for sure

for some reason people dont give a f*** if younger boi dating older girl/woman
There is a legit manga about a pedowoman officially dating a 7 years old girl lmao, society is so fucked

Dex-chan lover
in case you dont know ...this series being hated and got so much complain from feminist group when this series get into advertise last time...that why this series got 1 month hiatus
imagine if the author just fucking doubles down and goes for the extra then tweets "suck deez nuts"

God I just love it when the girls in the series complain about all the downsides of having big breats (especially THAT big).

Despite this manga not being much more than an outlet for the author's fetish, moments like that always just make it feel so heartfelt.
Like he loves them so much, he just had to learn everything about it he could, from the good to the bad, just to draw the best big tits he can.

Dex-chan lover
in case you dont know ...this series being hated and got so much complain from feminist group when this series get into advertise last time...that why this series got 1 month hiatus

but in doujin ver its alrdy confirm both in relationship..even ai-mom know about it and say she are totally follow her step

also in isekai chapter ai-chan totally say isekai no need follow our law so they can be public as much as they want
Meh doesn't surprise me feminists group from Japan hated this. Feminism is a cancer in this world. I want to see these two interact more because I enjoy watching their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
It’s implied that they even had sex together pretty early on when this series was still a weekly one page per monday iirc
its even hinted inside anime ver lol...during new year scene when they order pizza and ai-chan pick it up wearing his shirt only

Double-page supporter
Reading the comments here never fails to remind me how degenerate this series gets in the doujin materials and makes me kinda glad I don't read them. Ai and Onii are definitely a pair I DON'T wanna see going at it until she's of age. At least he ain't a total creeper like Sensei was.

Now Kohai-chan. Gimme more of her and her adventures. Best girl by far.

Users who are viewing this thread