Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 89 - Ai-chan, Part 22

Dex-chan lover
"It feels like it's been awhile somehow..."

You have no idea...

Honestly it's been long enough that I'm just happy to see the two of them together again, regardless of how lackluster it was in this chapter.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, this isn't cheer-chan, this must be some kind of mistake
the one inside phone its her

we actually learn baseball kun and sensei live in same apartment and he on upper floor....also maegami-chan get annoyed with idol-chan moaning voice

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, it's been a long while since we have the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
too bad we cant enjoy onii-san and ai chan as lover on this manga ver

this series going get back flame again for sure

for some reason people dont give a f*** if younger boi dating older girl/woman
isn't it implied that she likes him?

also, it would be sucks if that's actually the case, that author not doing it because of that :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, long time no see...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it really delta too long since the last time we saw salaryman...too bad the author toned down his relationship with Ai chan, they were my favorite pair in the Twitter version bit with the lack of development Maegami and sensei took the crown.

Dex-chan lover
isn't it implied that she likes him?

also, it would be sucks if that's actually the case, that author not doing it because of that :shamihuh:
in case you dont know ...this series being hated and got so much complain from feminist group when this series get into advertise last time...that why this series got 1 month hiatus

but in doujin ver its alrdy confirm both in relationship..even ai-mom know about it and say she are totally follow her step

also in isekai chapter ai-chan totally say isekai no need follow our law so they can be public as much as they want

Dex-chan lover
Really? After all this chapter?
we got weekly and doujin ver ( this both are actually OG story compare with manga ver anyways ) at least

not mention in manga ver show tomboy-girl and onii-san was relative ...and somehow her little brother are no longer shota-kun lol

Dex-chan lover
in case you dont know ...this series being hated and got so much complain from feminist group when this series get into advertise last time...that why this series got 1 month hiatus

but in doujin ver its alrdy confirm both in relationship..even ai-mom know about it and say she are totally follow her step

also in isekai chapter ai-chan totally say isekai no need follow our law so they can be public as much as they want

i didn't know about that, which explains a lot, why is it those type people always ruin things that are fine the way it is, jfc :shamihuh:

i know about the doujin ver., heck, it was even implied in the doujin ver. that they already did the deed as well, a lot of times in fact

man, it's so annoying to know that i probably won't ever get to see more Ai-chan and Onii-san relationship in the official manga ver., they're my favorite couple in this series as well, i'm always waiting for Ai-chan chapter whenever new chapter is out, now i can't expect anything at all :qq:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread