Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 98 - Maegami-chan, Part 23

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Yes please. Give me one Maegami + one Mageami-mama

Dex-chan lover
Okay, serving up the line "One oyakodon coming up" in this strip, in a scene with mother and daughter maegami, is just wrong...

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry Idol-chan but how can you even imagine being Prez's older sister? :questionblob:
Also how could they play basket with so many balls on the court? :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I asked for a relationhip chart and now here i am doing one myself.... I dont know why i am doing this, but here i am...
Yall please have mercy on me if im being incorrect (yall still can correct me if im wrong but please dont bash on me bc of that :meguuusad: )
This is currently on CH20 ish status, as im rereading everything https://kumu.io/ btw is the site i used
also i cant make an arrow towards another arrow, so the line that prez has to train kun is bc of that (same with kouhai chan with Prez, ash Kouhai found out about prez relationship with sensei
Screenshot_222.png

Dex-chan lover
Imagine playing that much with those weights. Their backs must be made of steel at this point.

Aggregator gang
I always waiting for tawawa but any girl other than Ai-chan and her lesbian friend. Other girl stories are far more interesting

Dex-chan lover
The same face syndrome is hitting hard in this chapter. Beside the small difference in shade for the hair color you p cant tell these 2 appart.

Dex-chan lover
if only he had the balls to draw that upcoming oyakodon...
we haven't even gotten any nude drawings in like 7 (?) years, much less hentai lol

Double-page supporter
I'm glad I was saving this chapter for when I need it and it just happened to be today!

Double-page supporter
i hate that even when we get Ai-chan chapters, it's barely related to onii-san nowadays :qq:
probably because author is representing a variety of men and women to have a full spectrum of cultured fellowship

Double-page supporter
I asked for a relationhip chart and now here i am doing one myself.... I dont know why i am doing this, but here i am...
Yall please have mercy on me if im being incorrect (yall still can correct me if im wrong but please dont bash on me bc of that :meguuusad: )
This is currently on CH20 ish status, as im rereading everything https://kumu.io/ btw is the site i used
also i cant make an arrow towards another arrow, so the line that prez has to train kun is bc of that (same with kouhai chan with Prez, ash Kouhai found out about prez relationship with sensei
Screenshot_222.png
u forgot "train kun" is cousin with tomboy girl

Users who are viewing this thread