GGWP. ~Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Waste of a life

Group Leader
Aw this manga is fun, I hope it lasts a while. It reminds me of Someday We'll Get There, which I really liked a lot.

Double-page supporter
I feel like this manga will end with the two getting expelled only to transfer into another school and having more fun, like, fin.

Dex-chan lover
Quick, say your having sex! It's a lot easier to explain and more believable than what your actually doing.

Fed-Kun's army
A tryst feels like a more acceptable excuse than gaming, seeing as that's explicitly stated to be against dorm (and school) rules.
Now to explain away the bag of gaming equipment...

Aggregator gang
E X P O S E D

I fully expect some amazing expressions in the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
Oh sh*t, this got intense, and not because of fighting games!

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or does this school sound more weird and fucked up with every passing chapter. "We randomly search people's rooms and they get in serious trouble if a manga is found in their room." Like bruh, is it really gonna help these girls academically if they're not allowed to have personal release? You're asking them to have fierce lesbian sex 'cause you've taken away all their their outlets.

zM0GEWI.png
same.

@Jerach It's one of those highly prestigious, strict boarding schools like the ones a few decades back that demands discipline above all else, kinda like military schools.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another chapter, these girls are so adorably metal I fully expect one to try to leave the room by leaping through the window again regardless of what floor its on while the other just subdues her and leaves her tied up in a closet or somethin'.

Users who are viewing this thread