Giant Ojou-sama - Ch. 113 - Height! Why Are You So Big?

Dex-chan lover
Oh right Stella was 12, the author really should stop drawing fanservice of her.

Author:
darth-sidious-you-think-you-can-stop-me.png

Dex-chan lover
So I said this in the comments of a random chapter a while ago because I didn't think I'd get a more appropriate time to say so before it got revealed one way or the other, but who wants to take bets on Oriko and Stella being actual (half) sisters? We know that Oriko's mom is also a natural giant, has an established track record of abandoning her kids, and would have left Oriko for space well before Stella was born.

Dex-chan lover
if I was the author, having drawn the character of Stella, I would simply NOT pick the arbitrary number of "12" for her age.
I do get it, but I also think it's important to remember that Stella is an alien. The given age could be wildly different compared to humans. At least that's what I choose to believe to make it less weird.

Dex-chan lover
I do get it, but I also think it's important to remember that Stella is an alien. The given age could be wildly different compared to humans. At least that's what I choose to believe to make it less weird.
Unfortunately, even if you were to completely ignore Stella's listed age, she's still noticeably dumber and less mature than most of the other cast members, and far more reliant on Gimlet's guidance compared to Oriko & Sebastian, or even Midori & Sumire. You also get moments like in chapter 62, where Midori expresses remorse at having pointed a gun at Stella specifically on the basis of Stella being "a child". And in chapter 76, she directly compares her age with Giraffe's, which wouldn't make much sense if her years were different than Giraffe's years.

Speaking of Giraffe, he gets into positions that are way more compromising than anything that happens to Stella (case in point - the chapter that came literally right before this one), is even younger than Stella, and can't hide behind the "alien years" excuse at all, so if this is the kind of stuff you're worried about Stella is honestly the least of your concerns. And even Oriko herself is only 16.

Users who are viewing this thread