GIGANT - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Over there

Thanks for the updates guys, especially for Kingdom Italia for pitching in. This series seems to get a lot of hate but I love how well drawn and surreal the art is so I appreciate both groups for keeping at it.

Dex-chan lover
As expected from Hiroya Oku. Also, casually listening to In the end by Linkin Park while the Gods of Destruction were shit smashing everything. rolf.

Dex-chan lover
@tunglam264 If You don’t like it don’t read it asshole. I like this authors’s work, I read it. Plain and simple.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh Somebody hurt your feeling by identifying that the plot makes no sense whatsoever? Get over it.

@Ooweeoo @tunglam264 It's actually touched up 3D. They use 3d models, some of which they render directly, others he and his assistants edit manually after rendering.

Dex-chan lover
@criver I’m tired of people talking shit about hiroya oku’s manga Gantz is one of the best manga there is.
Gigant is not as good for now but I think that the concept of giving the power to internet trolls and keyboard warriors to do terrifying this like those is really interesting.

Point is we are at the 34th chapter so if you don’t like it piss off and let people enjoy it in peace.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh This is not about Gantz though, is it? The premise may have been interesting, the execution however is weak.
Also if you can't enjoy the manga just because people point out that it's flawed, then you should probably just avoid the comment section altogether.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh You were the one that mentioned Gantz. But yes, Oku's works are in general quite bad (in terms of writing) - Gantz is possibly the only exception, and even then the plot starts going downhill midway.
At the end of the day we are on Gigant's comments' section, and I don't believe anyone will contend the fact that the writing is just bad. This is not to say that it's not enjoyable.

Thank you for all the new chapters I have been anxiously waiting for them! The writing is dumb but in a fun way. I hope this is popular enough to get some sort of adaptation.

Contributor
Papico to the rescue and Mc is all pent up and just in time for that xD

Oku Hiroya has definitely lost the plot

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread