Gintama - Vol. 77 Ch. 704 - Nobody with a Natural Perm is a Decent Guy

Thank you so much, Gorilla-sensei! And many thanks to the Hi wa Mata Noboru team! It has been a fun ride.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
phew it was just a data error - Tama is not alone in the world

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 not exactly, the plot is even bigger now.... and by plot I mean Kagura's chest HA! ...................... ._.)

TBH a chapter next month with Gin and the gang sitting or doing the dogesa apology pose "sorry we're still here" would be too hilarious but maybe just as a bonus, like a 10 page extra for fun.

@Kewl0210

I can't believe it. It fucking happened. Good job guys, you did well keeping up with this Gorilla.

Now I feel empty, Fuck.

A wonderful ending for Gintama, thank you Gorilla! And many thanks to the mad lads at Hi Wa Mata Noboru for all these years!

Truly one of the best manga I've read! A big thanks to the gorilla author Sorachi and the scanlators! Thanks for the memories!

I feel empty somehow...

Gintama is such a rare gem. I can't believe despite all the vulgar and juvenile jokes, this manga managed to reach 15 years of serialization. That's pretty crazy.

The end of an Era.

Gintama has been quite the series, taking jabs at other series to even the point of directly referencing them, but with a slightly altered name that still allows us to immediately know which series they were referring. If it wasn't enough, they even jabbed at Shonen Jump, Sunrise Studios and other famous studios or even other medias or events that occurred in Japan during the serialization of the series. It's satire never gets old, and it's relatable with the situation at the time. While future readers won't understand it much, those who are privy to the happenings of the time would understand the reference that they were showing.

The sheer stupidity, numerous meta & fourth wall breaking, and even infringing close to copyright, that's what makes Gintama so funny. But inside the comedy, there's always an underlying story of the world in Gintama. From Gintoki's backstory to the ultimate fate of the entire world, Gintama proved that they can also get serious, and comedy doesn't always lack in storytelling. While I personally found the series about only 3 to 4 years ago, I wished that I followed it earlier. The amount of references that it had was overwhelming, and the countless times it even joked about itself, was very refreshing compared to other series that were active at the time.

I just can't express how much I love this series. It's sad that it ended, and the anime also ended without even adapting the last arc proper. However, I'll always come back to this series from time to time. Because, this series always gave me the motivation to go slightly further in life, overcoming the odds that were stacked against me, even to the point of it being a nearly-impossible odds. Yet, here I am, thanks to Gintama. Thanks, Sorachi-sensei. Your work was truly a masterpiece.

P.S
WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANNA BE A CHEESECAKE, YOU DAMN GORILLA XD

Man what a ride Gintama was. I still remember the first time I decided to binge the anime and then laughed my butt off. Then there were the moments where the feels were too strong and I ended up bawling my eyes out. Everything about Gintama was fantastic and worth reading/watching. Now, when's the new anime season?

Thank you for hard work on comic manga I love Gintama.. Troll Gorilla-sama.. please become into the cheeseburger so I will eat you. c:

Users who are viewing this thread