Giri Choko Girai no Futari - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I get Japan has a very different culture, and the whole sempai-kouhai relationship creates expectations of teaching, even outside of the purely work related tasks. But that's such a crazy way to answer her chocolates.

"Yeah, your chocolates were alright. But don't rest on your laurels you fucking noob. You've got a long way to go until you get good. THIS is what you should be aiming for, you hapless virgin."

Like, none of that was in any way necessary. You could have just invited her to have a beer, or grab a bite. And then have a little chat…

I get Japan has a very different culture, and the whole sempai-kouhai relationship creates expectations of teaching, even outside of the purely work related tasks. But that's such a crazy way to answer her chocolates.

"Yeah, your chocolates were alright. But don't rest on your laurels you fucking noob. You've got a long way to go until you get good. THIS is what you should be aiming for, you hapless virgin."

Like, none of that was in any way necessary. You could have just invited her to have a beer, or grab a bite. And then have a little chat…
That's just the excuse he used. He genuinely wanted to give something back in return and didn't want to wait 'till white day.

Dex-chan lover

He had to show her how real chocolates are supposed to be, gotta remind her that he's the senpai and she's the kouhai! That, and he's a tsundere.

Dex-chan lover

Well... I'm not gonna say it was personal experience (nor gonna deny it), but sometimes a guy is just dumb and not know how to act.

There's this one guy who have a hobby of baking. The girl he was seeing at the time (not dating yet) know this and, albeit she never bakes, think she'll bake something for him for Valentines to impress him.:meguu: The guy kinda knew it from how the girl tried to glean from him what to bake. He decided to bake the exact same thing for her on Valentines.:kek: That would impress her, right? ...Right?:pacman:

Imagine how awkward it was when she gave him her beginner's muffin and he took out the same kind of muffin, but hobbyist level to gave back to her... :korone::notlikethis::lewd:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine how awkward it was when she gave him her beginner's muffin and he took out the same kind of muffin, but hobbyist level to gave back to her... :korone::notlikethis::lewd:
She's wanting to give him her beginner muffin, but they have to start dating first.

Dex-chan lover
don't think it really has to. using a premise as the kickstarter for a relationship and then not coming back to it is rare but not unheard of

i wouldn't be upset if this was the last we saw of it
At best they could run with the idea of them interacting with social norms of what a couple should/would be doing and use that to drag out chapters. Which would make the manga decently compelling actually, since it'd be its own excuse to insert fluff into the story.

Group Leader
So I see how Misato-san made her recent developments.

Dex-chan lover
We have until white day for him to sort out his feelings so this month is going to be interesting.

Thanks a lot for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread