Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Confusing and rushed ending, smh. Felt a little cheated to be honest. Too bad, it was hilarious in most cases, and we still don't know the real deal with Ooki.

Fed-Kun's army
What an ending. I liked it but it still doesn’t make sense why he fell for her. “You cucked me so I love you” just doesn’t add up to me

Dex-chan lover
@SpookFromMR
What an ending. I liked it but it still doesn’t make sense why he fell for her. “You cucked me so I love you” just doesn’t add up to me

It's a joke. He's saying "Katagari-San is always blocking my view" which is the title of the series.
And yes, it's a very silly way of ending it, but this is an unabashedly silly manga.
Also, I liked how she even blocked him out of his confession.

Felt a lil bit rushed in the end but it was a good ride regardless.

Fed-Kun's army
There were some good parts to this, while also had many bad parts. Over all, it’s got a ton of holes. The females are annoying, this guy hardly grows until he gets friends, the main waifu is even more annoying than Uzaki, and especially that bullshit future thing. And, I’d rather see this continue, for once it finally got a lot better. This is just waisted potential in my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
i have come from the future, stop this man from looking at tiddies or else he will become the next hitler

Dex-chan lover
Uh... Um... O... O...kay?

This was abrupt as fuck. And a tad weird. Did this get axed or something that caused the mangaka to rush the ending?

Did the mangaka pissed off a lumberjack? Jesus this definitely is the scene of an axe murder.

Users who are viewing this thread