Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
Aw man these last two chapters made absolutely no sense, I’m sad that it ended so abruptly, I hope that this will get picked up again or even serialized :(

Dex-chan lover
TBF the author did a good job for an axed manga. I've seen much worse endings. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit. Why did it have to happen to such a crazy and hilarious manga? That time travel thing would've been even better with some more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO I knew there were dimensional time travel plot twists somewhere. Dude would have become Hitler had it not been for ass.

Loved the confession scene tho.
So sad to see this series go :( hope the author gives it a nice ending in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Exposition dump in the 11th hour catching us up on 7/8ths of the plot coming from mystery boob god Ooki, only to immediately say sike, is fucking 1,000 IQ SSS-tier storytelling. This is the best axending of any manga I've ever read. I will follow and worship this author for all time.

Double-page supporter
Well, everything have to end at some point
This manga was wild to read, start off with a rom-com with a twist and then take a deep dive to insanity and back to rom-com

Dex-chan lover
That time leap plot was wtf lmao

At least they both going out so glad to see that wrapped up at least.

Lol. That was crazy and good. Not a bad ending for an axed. Let's see this author next work

Saddened that it was most definitely an axe, or internal pressure to finish it, but it was a fun, then cute, then wild ride one after the other. Probably one of the few rom-coms in recent years to actually do well both on the com and the gradual but steady rom.

Users who are viewing this thread