Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

I dont even follow what the fuck is going on at this point but im too invested to bail out
How does this guy attract so many weirdoes

Dex-chan lover
@XenonXYZ Why would I drop this manga just because you say so? Personally I like this manga because the characters are really weird and it manages to surprise me. I got a soft spot for weird characters (especially if they are female) and so far it has been impossible to guess what will happen in the following chapter.

Aggregator gang
God, I love the art in this manga. The MC's expressions are hilarious.

Why are people talking about plot, changing relationships with ML, etc? As he mentioned, he has no interest in romance, only in oggling females. I expect we'll continue to learn more about all the characters' motivations. Just don't expect too much from an ecchi gag manga when it comes to romantic development

Power Uploader
What can I say? This is much better than I expected from description, and author drops some huge hints and curve balls. Thanks to Murdoch Murdoch Scans | Pick this up PLS Scans and Torch Scans for translation of this.

Dex-chan lover
This one is weird to me but I can't quite put a finger on it. Kinda feels like it was goin for something but changed suddenly directions.

Group Leader
and we're almost caught up to raws thanks for picking this up Vtorch.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to suspect that the chick he keeps trying to see is secretly the goddess of boobs.

Alright I didn’t like this manga at first but now I’m sold. These last few chapters have been fucking hilarious

Group Leader
There is no harem only pain ! And the goddess seems to be a real character and not just a delusion ! And wat is going to happen next! And ahhhh my brain !!

Users who are viewing this thread