Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

I’m gonna say who the big breasted girl is, not the delinquent
she is the main antagonist the evildoer
Also the fact that she is never in full view of the cover must mean she’s the bad guy

The art is incredible but the story is shit. The main character is so gross and creepy. Which I would be okay with if it wasn't for romance tag.

It's a comedy but I don't find any of the jokes funny personally. Maybe because I feel so creeped out reading it. And trust me I usually like this kind of manga.

@aleigh45 All of them have their creepy vices so its fun to me. My favorite character now is the big breasted one since she looks to be out to mess with both of them for the lols. Refreshing because I thought she was going to be a bland airhead that would make this boring by now.

Lex

One gag manga tend to become boring very fast because it's always the same joke in the end, which may be funny for the first some times, but then you already know where it's gonna end and you don't want to read it any more. This is an exception: somehow it manages to innovate it every time just enough for you to feel that it's something new every time. It also MIGHT have an actual plot that we're yet to discover. I'm waiting, but I suppose that this will only get better.

This is just a gag manga with no plot development, so don't bother to read it unless you like that kind of thing. The bigger problem is that the jokes aren't even that funny; they're all just perverted and stupid and the main character never grows to actually judge people based on their personality instead of looks. It's just really weird and dumb to base an entire comic around perversion. It's time to D-D-D-DROP THE MANGA!!!

@XenonXYZ You must be new to gag manga if you're expecting plot development. I don't expect any of the characters to actually change. The most I can see happening is the two becoming a couple but he still looks at boobs so she can get that enjoyment out of stopping him. The gag is watching how his antics get screwed over while the side female takes chances to turn the main females own selfish antics against her evident by the latest chapter. That will be the extent of this so expecting more is on you.

@aleigh45 I am not really expecting plot development but just more ways stuff backfires on them. My hope is the big breasted one Okee I think her name is will be twirling both of them on her fingertips.

Honestly it's a fine manga for what it wants to do. Doesn't try anything overly complicated or deep. Just dumb gags with relatively excused fan service tossed in. It's stupid and bad, but it's doing a fine job of being a manga you read for stupidly-bad kind of fun. 5/10.

Double-page supporter
Came here expecting a shitty tier manga.

Well it is shitty, but covered in gold, no regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread