Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

Dex-chan lover
People in this site that doesn’t read this doesn’t know the true meaning of a masterpiece

The mother F-in BRO CODE! To whoever is translating this, I thank you from the bottom of Dekai-san's chest!

Also I feel bad for him being sandwitched with 2 scary girls, the horror

that ending to Ch 35 is some golden tier shit

but one has to wonder how this bromance will pan out if Okada and Katagiri start gravitating towards each other for real for real

Dex-chan lover
This time the translation seems to be delayed compared to what we have been used to receive. I have withdrawal symptoms refreshing MD over and over hoping to see the next chapter.

Group Leader
@minmanga that's because 2 volumes+5 chapters were already out when this was picked up. Now it's caught up to raws

Fed-Kun's army
This fucking manga pisses me off. Just to educate those of who haven’t read this, a dude keeps looking at these magnificent tits. I forgot her name, but she has the biggest boobs in the school. This white haired bitch just keeps blocking our man view just so she can get off from his disappointment. She’s basically a sadistic bitch. While it does have it’s funny moments, this bitch keeps blocking his view. I’m not saying the whole blocking thing is not funny, it’s just that nothing really happens. He has a love for ass to, but he never looks at this white haired girls ass, despite the fact she always pushes her ass out when ever she has an orgasm. There is some slight plot progression, but it’s just the same bullshit. Also, Its always the same joke. Sure we might get other jokes mixed in, but it’s always the same fucking thing in each chapter. Nothing really changes, sure we learn some new things, but what else? I bet even some of you might be saying I’m taking this to seriously, but all I’m saying is that nothing changes, it’s always the same thing, no one even has a spec of intelligence. 5/10, just because I’m feeling generous. The fan service is good, but this bitch and this stupid fool keeps ruining it.

Fed-Kun's army
I read the 35th one because someone said it was gold. I’d say I was not disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread