Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

Fed-Kun's army
I stopped at the part where the delinquent had her tits tucked. I went back to read and see if it’s gotten better, I just learned about this crazy bun bitch. I’m starting to loose intrest again tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, it’s actually getting pretty good now that I’ve pushed through it a little.

Dex-chan lover
Might as well start at chapter 30. Chapters before that is just basically the same things

Dex-chan lover
What a pity, it looks like this manga is gonna stop soon,
the removal of the stalker, MC name reveal and lost of passion + even the girl starting to have some thoughts...
I didn't like any part where the 2 got together, I was hoping the MC to stay true to his love for tits but we are going in a Toradora direction with him just getting rerouted to another girl...
The 2 tits girl didn't get enough showtime or chapters alone with the MC...there was no triangle, a error on the author part.

@VooXoo
i kinda agree with you with the mc should continue with the tits route since it'll have more things in the manga itself

Its funny how with only a few exceptions Katagiri-san in the actualy manga itself looks relatively thin and avg, while katagiri-san in the artwork panels just has an absolute dumpster truck of an ass.

Users who are viewing this thread