Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

they really killed the series when it was starting to get good. Yet they keep Komi Can't Progress going for nearly 300 chapters. 😐

Dex-chan lover
Woah, this is a disgusting axe.
I've seen several badly written endings for stories that get cancelled, and this have its own stink in that pile of garbage.
Author just lost the will to after the notice, and is clear.

Thanks to the translator group for not just abandoning the serie, other groups that didn't like a crappy end sometime just stop and the manga gets forgotten and readers left waiting.

Knowing is bad in the end becomes worse than not knowing at all.

Power Uploader
I guess it's a japanese government program to axe any rom com series that has plot progress in first 150 chapters 👺

32y16l.png

Wait, that’s the end? What does the last page mean? She just says “well I am, after all”. Did I miss a word or something?

Dex-chan lover
>reading the manga in aggregator web
>the manga don't get enough sale
>manga got axed
>complain

I hate myself

VLM

Double-page supporter
Very good manga. But I feel like the punk girl got shafted in terms of content.

What a nice little manga! Some of the side girls ended up irrelevant, but as an overall I like it.
Honest and silly humor with a dash of ecchi for the setup that isn't recycled heavily from elsewhere.
It left before it overstayed it's welcome in terms of humor, and had a decent ending from how it built it self up.
7/10 for me, but just barely. As much of a meme number it is, 6.5/10 sounds about best since it didn't attempt anything amazing and wasn't down right amazing for a comedy or plot/characterization either.

Edit: I see people saying it got axed, and I did notice some of the signs of it, but honestly it turned out fine for me. Some things aren't meant to run for hundreds of chapters and the chapter count felt relatively fine for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread