Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

Dex-chan lover
Ten out of fucking Ten, 1,000 IQ ending, no axed manga has ever been such a good read from start to finish.

Dex-chan lover
wow this is the second manga today witch has ended welp my only hope is for this to get a Anime since theirs enough chapters to finish it in 1 season

This standouts even among axes. As late as chapter 38, it seems like the author was setting up some kind of final arc(s) and then everything done in the final 2 chapters. Here’s why:

Chapter 37 and chapter 38 are when they finally realize that they like each other. Final part of the story time. However; at the end chapter 38, we see buns girl with her crazy eyes as she overheard Katagiri’s confession and then it cuts to the MC saying “a storm is brewing” (which he says to the friend that’s on chapter 39). Foreshadowing that there is going to be some trouble that likely involves hers. Then 39 starts, his friend and him are fighting over her (his friend liking her wasn’t a big plot point) and then an abrupt confession from the yankee girl that had no build up. Crazy bun girl isn’t mentioned. She has a brief cameo in chapter 40, which resolves the 2 MCs relationships well. And then there’s the girl that he always looks at potentially being an agent from the future. There was always something with her since she seemed really strong and knew nearly everything.

It’s like the author was writing 37/38 and planned to finish up the manga with 1 last arc, but then the editor told him/her that “the manga has to be finished by chapter 40”.

Fed-Kun's army
Man what a shame, least he got the really shitty rush done in the penultimate chapter so the final chapter was a little less awful

Group Leader
Huh? What? WHAAAAAAT?
where did ruthless Hitler and time travel come from???

Even if it getting axed, why Hitler and time travel???

Hold on guys, apparently this might not be the end yet! It seems the source site as set the next release as undetermined!

Group Leader
@SA2011
Well, the author himself named the chapter 'the last chapter' instead of 'ch 40' so I would keep those hopes low if I were you

Fed-Kun's army
I’m keeping it a 6/10. There were some genuinely good stuff, but there was a lot of shit. And the fact ending sucked as well,
the whole future things does absolutely nothing other than give a large question
. If the author continued this series more, it would’ve gotten a lot better. So yeah, 6/10.

Dex-chan lover
You got trolled by the author if you even think this ending was either satisfying or not. That means you accepted this as the end and let him get away with no explanation in the final chapter!!
9/10 for this kino ending that triggers every one.

Group Leader
This is my first time reading a manga as it got axed. It's a horrible feeling...

I still enjoyed it to the end!

Cute but very rushed. The damn axe, always with the damn axe Japan yet you let so much shounen battle mangas last for ever.

Still I enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
If the ending is really axed. Then author did quite good job since every matter come in a neat conclusion. Would down for more though

Users who are viewing this thread