Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Don’t Want People Finding Out

Dex-chan lover
You know, they could just act like friends. Why are the only choices they think of either to announce their relationship or totally ignore her?

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu, because they are idiots.
I mean, you know who the author is right? He also did this https://mangadex.org/chapter/420888/24 ...

@Kevadu Because she's been skipping school all this time so it'd be weird if they suddenly knew her. Of course they could have established some sort of alibi for all 3 being friends but they're idiots so...

Dex-chan lover
There's only one, slight issue with this:

Minase confessed to him at school tho...

Contributor
@Tamerlane

She probably went to school that day (and that day only) for the sole purpose of confessing.
She likely didn't attend classes that day and, sadly, maybe even ate her lunch in the restrooms.

Dex-chan lover
Just emigrate to a country where polygamy is allowed ffs like those arabic ones.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling the author put Sayaka again in his manga and gave her a bust upgrade.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't believe I'm actually enjoying this. A bunch.

All three characters are concise, even in their exaggerations, and I can see them getting closer to each other every chapter. I'm just hoping for Nagisa to get some quality time with her two partners soon; she still seems like an outsider with a proximity permit to me.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice suplex from Saki, but she should be careful not to make him any more brain damaged than he ready is or else their combined IQ of 25 will drop even more.

Dex-chan lover
I always find it funny how in manga "just friends" often doesn't seem to exist in male-female relationships. It's either total strangers, or everyone will for some reason suspect you're dating. And the way the characters are always extremely conscious of those suspicions too. Pretty silly imo.

zco

This manga is so fucking stupid but really entertaining lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread