Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Donโ€™t Want People Finding Out

Dex-chan lover
Why donโ€™t they just say theyโ€™re friends? Or make up some story about her being one of their cousins. This isnโ€™t a particularly difficult problem

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously...the simple solution to this is just having Nagina and Saki being friends at school. That way Nagisa isn't left out. This would also give them a reason for all three to hang around each other.

@Tamerlane When she confessed, there was no one else around.

Fed-Kun's army
This knucklehead is that one kid that everyone knows that can't keep a secret to save his life.

Reason I dropped this:
I lost the forest through the trees.
I laughed too hard when I sneezed.
While funny, I also cringed.
I will admit, my heart felt tinged.

I'm not a fan of NTR
It makes me angry, it goes too far.
This MC may be nice;
But fundamentally, still too much spice.

Dex-chan lover
@Ipex Definitely Saki.
The MC may be annoying cause, in true manga fashion, he's been "extremized". And the whole "I want to be with you forever" at Day 1 doesn't help.
But he hasn't done ANYTHING wrong. He's been confessed to, turned her down, felt bad about hurting her feelings, tried to look for a solution where no feelings were hurt, talked to his gf, been 100% straight with her...
Meanwhile, Saki, aside from constantly physically abusing the MC (which we'll roll with cause tropes, I guess), accepts it, even if "reluctantly". Except not really reluctant cause she's let slip that she'd go yuri for Nagisa. And while her argument of keeping it secret makes sense (it IS society's fault), they could've just been friends. But nah, let's pretend we don't know her and leave her alone.

...sorry for the too serious answer to a comment that was prolly joke-ish ๐Ÿ˜…
I was kind of expecting a more serious Romance, and I'm having trouble changing gears into Aho Girl level comedy.

@Sandwitch This is not NTR tho? Not even close?

I'm liking Nagisa more and more each chapter, waifu material for sure, our boi Naoya has good taste, good thing he chose two-timing over rejecting her.
Saki is also a sweetheart, she's a bit tsundere but she still cares for Nagisa, what a wonderful relationship

I know this is a ridiculous comedy type story where nothing needs to make sense and people don't need to act like real people, but I don't understand why they don't just say "she's our friend and we have a study group together." Why must it be secret? Just don't be "lovey dovey" with either girl in public and things should be fine.

However, this guy can't keep anything quiet and to himself... so I guess the real problem here is just the idiot guy.

Users who are viewing this thread