Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Two-Timing Is Definitely Not Good

Already? My man Hiroyuki based as usual. Doujin Work, Assist-san to Mangaka-san, Aho girl. All of them by Hiroyuki and all got an adaptation. Love his sense of humor

The comment below me says he didn’t expect this. After that girl said “I was friends with him since middle school” that was already a hard flag

If she joins in and got accepted it will become a harem (3 or more is a requirement to be called a harem).....

I kinda expected her to join the mess but... Her crushing on him caught me off-guard seriously.

Honestly would be okay with her joining the relationship over the blonde. They need someone who's more grounded

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD LOOOOOOL. I was sure as soon as she became more prominent in the series that she’d catch feels but I didn’t think she already had feels, damn.

I love how self aware this series is and it just abuses the fuck out of a dumb situation. Amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
oh shit, i saw the announcment on google when i was looking around for anime news, also the name of this manga is bout to be "Kanajo mo Kanajo mo Kanajo mo Kanajo" considering that he now has two more love interests aside from Saki and Minase, reading this when chapter one dropped has been an interesting ride and now its gets an anime next year, hopefully the animation doesnt suck ass and is at least on par with the adaptation of "Rent-A-Girlfriend" which has been one of my favorite romance manga since last year when i first saw it randomly

Fed-Kun's army
INCREASE THE HAREM

So basically Japanese romcom standard procedure

Users who are viewing this thread