Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Two-Timing Is Definitely Not Good

ivv

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~!!!!!
I can't believe this!
what's more unbelievable?
It's getting an anime!!!
Imagine you're going to let the kids watch a show endorsing two-timing in highschool!

Dex-chan lover
Haha... Fantastic. No wonder Shino was always so focused on Naoya's behavior, only making casual comments toward Saki along the lines of "you're being dumb!".

Honestly, if this was a total wish fulfillment manga instead of a bit of a meta-commentary, we'd see Naoya win the lottery. Because I think the single biggest reason two-timing won't work in reality is indeed money. If Naoya doesn't have to worry about money, if the girls have everything they need to pursue their interests and hobbies and enjoy themselves, they'll be so much less stressed and less likely to blame the two-timing itself for their problems (whatever they may be) in the future.

Anyway, a serious girl like Shino definitely has synergy with Naoya, so I'm rooting for her! According to the "five colors" theory, I guess there's one girl left...

Woot! Anime incoming!

If Shino had learned to cook and ask nicely, she could have shared a bf with her bff.

Money is the last thing a 3p relationship needs. You have 3 sources of income. The reason they don't usually work is simply compatibility. Compatibility between 2 people is hard enough. Between 3 people is basically impossible.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaMonger
can you tell ne more abt this so called "five colors theory"?

I tried googling it, but the result isn't related to anime

Double-page supporter
This is japan, when old tradition men must work and woman stay home to take care child. So yeah, money is problem when only have one source.

For a second i thought a big brain move was pulled and she was actually in love with saki but i guess not, another for the harem if u will

I knew she'd be in love with him the instant she was promoted to color page, man lol

Dex-chan lover
I did think she was going to turn out to be into Saki but this isn’t entirely unexpected or anything.
It’ll be funny if she ends up skipping the streamer in line.

This is a goofy series and I really hope they aren't setting up for Mirika and Shiho being hearbroken. I don't really want to see drama.

@bejad007
Five Colors, Five Girls
rwLd087.png

Users who are viewing this thread