Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Two-Timing Is Definitely Not Good

Double-page supporter
Is there no word in Japanese for poly relationship? Is he going to switch from two-timing to three-timing? Are the girlfriends going to have sex with each other?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Does anyone know if braincells regenerate? I'm losing mine and it's declining even more further continuing reading this.

She be pulling up with those laws and shit, but she herself wants in on it smh

Does anyone know the manga in the upper-left corner of the cover page? I really appreciate the help

I'm losing brain cells reading this. I love it. I finally watched Aho Girl anime (been out for some time apparently). Oh boy the anime adaptations for this is gonna be awesome. I hope Do Chokkyuu Kareshi X Kanojo gets an adaptation as well since I really enjoyed it too.

Double-page supporter
i like this manga because its not wierd that 3 girls are in love with the MC and all the characters are cutttttte~~~ also ANIMEE YAS

Fed-Kun's army
Im'ma be honest, I cringed a bit when she said that last line, I was already happy with the two-time arrangement and tsundere titty monster, but now we have girlfriend's best friend into the mix and i think it might ruin the flavour, but fuck it, we've come this far and we cannot back down, 4-some it is. I'm commited enough that I'll willingly lose brain cells in order for this ambition to become a reality and continue reading, yorushiku onegaishimasu

Users who are viewing this thread