Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Two-Timing Is Definitely Not Good

Dex-chan lover
Gratz on the anime! I hope the character design remain as close as possible!

Aggregator gang
It was quite obvious she liked MC as she’s all over their case. She has a devil heart now

This is pretty predictable

Double-page supporter
I think most of us expected this, and possibly even that she thought of being a second with Saki. Shino knew the pitfalls of a polyamory relationship including the legal ramifcations wayyyyy too well, and people generally do not know that unless they have looked into it and/or discussed it with others in the community who are familiar with issues. The hospital one is pretty major for instance, same with taxes for people in mono relationships compared to tax benefits for people in multiple relationships.

Wtf is this plot twist, but i expected it anyways lol🤦‍♂

@jhadred i bet that in the end polygamy would become legal and it wouldn't backlash that much because this manga is pretty much just for the sake of comedic purposes and not really a deep type of manga,so while this is far from generic it is very predictable and one of the theories/assumptions of the fandom will most likely happen.

Edit: the two new heroines will probably accept the two timing and might even join it tbh.

Double-page supporter
@Jethzki Absolutely agreed on all counts there. I'm still expecting a moment of "Why did you know all those things anyway" moment out of them though. Not a big one and probably glossed over, since the mc isn't Akkun, and I still expect certain behaviors out of these characters (All the yelling and focus loss).

Hi I'm new here. I learned about this manga from its anime adaptation news, was curious what it was about, and spent six hours reading all of the existing chapters, spoiling myself of the upcoming anime :p

Overall I feel like the characters' actions are sometimes a bit forced or far-fetched, but if I stop taking the story too seriously it is quite enjoyable to read.

When I saw there are 200+ comments on this chapter, I thought something big must have happened. And I was right lol

Also I wonder if that interrogation by Shino has made Saki aware of how absurd her decision was. I hope not.

Double-page supporter
the mythical 5-way. only in dreams and legends has such a thing ever been thought of and this absolute primordial chadzilla is about to accomplish what so few have even considered possible.

make history.

Fed-Kun's army
Man I love train wrecks like this coz you know another cart is gonna come but you're still watching coz the explosion's gonna be like the other 3 you saw a while ago but its a new one so why not.

Users who are viewing this thread