Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Two-Timing Is Definitely Not Good

Soooo Mirika hates two timing and three timing..

Then what about four timing🤔

This manga is too dumb to not watch the anime. Just like for Aho Girl.

It's been confirmed once again that nobody in this manga has complete common sense. She's close, but not quite there.

It's only a matter of time until Saki's NTR fetish pops up for the third time.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa an anime, huh. Awesome. Also can't wait for this to hit the mainstream "normies" and see all the puritans lose their shit for this not conforming to their high western moral standards

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like whenever Mukai holds their shoulders, they reveal their feelings xD.

Dex-chan lover
I know I should be calmly waiting a week, but I keep clicking back and rereading parts of this chapter.

And I've reached a new conclusion: Shino's tears in that last page are just way, way too tragic. We need to see her smiling from the bottom of her heart... NAOYA~!

Also, while I'm making my wish list, let me add that I wanted more fanservice on the hot springs trip. I paranoidly worry that the editors are concerned about moral backlash by depicting poly relationships in an uncriticized context, and so are ramping up the drama and toning down the fanservice/happy interactions between heroines.

Dex-chan lover
@newmangareader246

horrible development, I honestly thought Shiro was going to be the reasonable, level-headed, no bias person to keep the relationship in check (after she comes to terms with it ofc)

She might still become that - there'd only be the extra step of her also having to come to terms with that she can't be part of it. XD

@newmangareader246 honestly with this story you should have expected it, I mean it's clearly a romcom and not a romance drama or something. I don't get why you're expecting more from a non serious manga

Fed-Kun's army
Oh sht incoming three timing oh wait i forgot the blonde four timing

Fed-Kun's army
This tight rope of "will he three-time/won't he three time" is genuinely eating me harder than the "who was the bride" in Quintessential Quintuplets.

Users who are viewing this thread