Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
This author truly is peak performence , art and story wise

Dex-chan lover
So it is polygamy. They just do not want to use the word. That is all.

Contributor
What happened with pre-serialiation chapters? Only 2 are up and there were 8

Bruh i would be pissed that the ending would end up the to the black hair girl. But since the author is the one who made aho-girl, i dont know what to expect. Oh well, ill just enjoy this and mind the serious part later.

@tae_ka_pre Isnt that the reality? Like i hate also likeable characters having their heart break but thats the point of love. You cant just love someone who doesn't romantically likes you back. You just need to accept it and move on. I really like heartbreaks in mangas since it allows the character to develop. But that is just me is guess. I dont know your perspective of love but this is mine.

@Chromoz thing is, there are lots of romance manga, where there is only one romantic interest, and it's extremely entertaining.

Kaguya-sama is one of this, and it's the funniest and most interesting read. You don't need to always make a harem to make things interesting. (I do like harem though, when it's done correctly)

Thing is, some authors just put in side characters interested in the MC as a cheap way to make things more interesting and funny.

And some just add them as an easy way to push the plot or make them 'pawns' to push the two's relationships.

It's also another way to add to the 'self-insert, feel good' feeling wherein the reader can feel like some popular dude.

Imagine building up a story of just one boy and one girl, and the author suddenly decides to add another girl out of nowhere who we know is just a side character for the two's romance.

The point of reading manga, for me, is not only for recreation. Some use it as a way to escape reality, and being faced with that reality is what makes things sad sometimes.

It's like being addicted to listening to sad songs or tearjerker movies. Why be addicted in wallowing in sadness, when there's a full box of happiness right on the other counter?

Heartbreak is melancholic, and saddening, especially when the character the author made you like so much, is just thrown away and hurt because that's what the author wants to happen.

Basically, some of us read manga for the fun times.

Watching Deku overcome fear and be stronger, seeing Kaguya and Shirogane flirt, laughing as Roka annoys Kenji again, reading how Iruma triumphs over his strict teacher...

We read for the happy times. Yes, there will be sad times in manga, but some of us wish for never anything too drastic, because in the end, the aim in consuming content is happiness

the thing i like about this guy works is... the fact that it's soooooo very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery stupid to the point it's interesting.....

and not just your typical "yeah, this is stupid i'll leave it alone"

it's the type of stupid thing that actually entertaining and make me come back everytime.

When he's so stupid but with unwavering immoveable conviction, that instead impresses me to the point where I can't patronize but I may actually have some deep respect for him.

Why i feel nagisa like at character aho girl with blonde hair in personalize and the saki like that aho girl but the mc is like mangaka san in personalize and they are dumb couple...
Next i want see all parents character... or cross over character... lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm into this "romcom but everyone's strange and forthright" subgenre

I was totally expecting a sappy fetish harem shit with a beta hentai protagonist, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's really entertaining and light-hearted

Dex-chan lover
This manga in a nutshell:
GApEAcL.gif

I want see cross over, why i think it seem like sister at aho girl... hhh dumbshell

with the exception of Aku from ahogirl, all male protagonists created from this author r genuine stupid idiots who should just die

Aggregator gang
Okok some of yall need to lighten up~ its just comedy. Those who have read author's previous works should know exactly what they're getting into.

Users who are viewing this thread