Girlfriend, Girlfriend

So why did Jaimini's Box create Black Cat scans to keep uploading manga here when they got out of Mangadex angry and all?
It's embarrasing

Lmao just came across this life seriously just came across this the main guy and the udiot chick that agreed to be a side chick deserve each other only read ch 1 hope the main gf doesnt let it slide when she finds out.

Would be hilarious he builds a harem of two timing chicks

Yes, this manga isn’t here, to give you a deep, emotional, thoughtful story y.
But you have enjoyable characters and a chaotic, but absolutely hilarious story. I really like it, even though I hate this type of stuff usually.

It's dumb as hell in its own way, and it's gimmicky. Omg a girl who ruins everything she cooks... so original. Etc. But I'll keep reading because it's got a unique twist and keeps me entertained.

Mc is rich, parents often abroad. Good personality.

Black gf has family issues, she didn't go to school - for how long, 3 months?? - and living in nobody's house just like that. Her modesty gets pointed often is obviously some kind of setup.

Pink gf is annoying.ik it's how a normal carefree high-school girl would react as she realized she's inferior, but damn compared to those 2 she looks retarded

Users who are viewing this thread