Gleipnir

Fed-Kun's army
The first chapters are horrible, irritating and full of plot holes
[/Having the guts to restrain the black haired girl but didn't even try to steal back the phone by force from thot. Hitting black haired girl because she said she was going to kill him. Meanwhile a certain thot blackmailed MC into serving her, she said something like "scientists will cut you up if they know so be my slave 'kay?", and MC was like"Yes, ma'am"]

Group Leader
Gleipnir suddenly became popular. I didn't know there was an anime airing or rather, I just forgot about it because it's been some time since I last read this manga. Might as well start reading it again.

Wow, I think this manga really is one of the most surreal thing I've ever seen. The mood is super dark, like Evangelion dark turned up 1000x. Way too dark for my taste. The dialogues are... I'm not sure if it's a case of lost in translation or just horrible script, but it is sometimes plagued with people saying something and try to be mysterious and meaningful but they might as well be silent. While the art is very refined, it lack variety particularly in the facial expression department, which is bad for its drama-heavy content. But the boobs are great, like really great ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Great, another manga that I started great but now have no clue what the hell is going on anymore.

I've read the latest chapters, now I don't know what to expect anymore but I'm really excited to see how this turns out!

Dex-chan lover
Holy damn the FMC is stupid annoying... where tf is the romance in this?

The translation is terrible, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. so thanks anyway
I would recommend this manga it's very interesting and lives up to its seinen tag.

Christ, this is not the type of series you want to have half-assed translations for. I'm already not interested if Kirishima is the main group going forward.

@bosbarret

Not really a plothole.
Schuichi has no self-confidence and is always just trying to please others. Trying to protect someone else is something he's already be shown capable to do with rescuing Claire from the fire, but he doesn't respect himself enough to protect his own interests rather than just roll over and accept it. The fact that he turns into a dog is very fitting to his character.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean the story is a 4.3 out of 5 for me.
The pacing and plotholes ar kind of weird but they do make up for it for actually putting the plot on those branches in the story. They solve the plotholes pne by one and yeah the pacing is weird but it will be solved by continuing the chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
imagine liking this, there is like 5 plotholes in 3 chapters the mc is so bad it hurt my eyes and the fmc is a blackmailing bitch that can't even blackmail correctly but the mc got 45 chromosomes so it still pass easely

I thought that this was gonna be another weak-boy-meets-alpha-bitch-femdom-fetish manga .
Well, it still is but the mangaka makes it work.
The characters have a reason for being how they are and they progress with the story. The plot is intriguing and has mystery.
Don't get me wrong, the ecchi is strong with this one but it's a dissent and interesting read.

Dex-chan lover
The problem I have with Takeda Sun works is his lack of facial expression variations.

@Kapouedo I am having...I am having...shudders... trouble...swallowing the alpha and beta ecchi relationship between these two. The plot intrigues me but these two really make me want to drop this thing. I hate how I'm actually curious to see what happens next. I really like sci-fi but this is so weird. SIGH.

Users who are viewing this thread