Goblin Is Very Strong - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
For some reasons , the speechs of the Demon King are not in speech bubbles like other characters . Maybe he is whispering , or speaking with his mind .

"Maybe I should diet . They sure were cute." He sounds like a total virgin , lol . Now I cant delete this image from my head : The Demon King bones the loli girls with his big bony boners , lol .

Page 12 : Wasabi is picking up the rolling head of the Demon King and then gives it back to him . I guess you can say : Wasabi is giving "head" to the Demon King , lol .

Even when the Demon King loses his head , he is not dead yet . Good luck with killing an unkillable undead , Aki .

Page 5 : the demons are so resourceful , they ate that hero's meats and organs , and then turned his skeleton into their servant , lol . And then he gets owned/pwned/pawned by the words of Granite .

The author must have played some games like Dragon Quest , Zelda , Skyrim and Dragon's Crown . Now I understand why the game Dragon's Crown has some "Bones dying message" like :
"Arrow... In the knee..." /
"(It looks like a dead body...)" /
"(It seems to be a corpse.)" /
"(No response.)" /
"(No reply, just a corpse.)" .

If Mimit has been using Wasabi's room , I thought the room should be wet all over , from Mimit's drools , and from her squirts , lol .

Dex-chan lover
lol, what sweet and petty revenge. Pooping in someones bed is pure evil!

Dex-chan lover
Urgh, it's the kind of "Holy" church thing that has subtle mind-control to get you to attack monsters. Guess this is one of those worlds where "Evil" and "Good" aren't quite so clear-cut and the Gods are most likely in this whole business for their own benefit (worship, followers, ability to affect the world, etc.).

@Ambrosine
She already said there's some sort of magical contract put in place by the gods that allows her to go home if she kills the demon king. So it's probably the same or a similar mechanism that's semi-controlling her to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread